Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:43 AM
Default Townie Werewolves Not Turning Back to Human Form? (+ Another Thing)
Anyone else have this problem? After playing Supernatural for about a week, my townie werewolves still haven't changed back to their human forms
Every werewolf in town is walking around in human form, and it really makes the full moon seem useless to me, if they all are already in werewolf form

Any way to fix this?

---

Also, my witch and werewolf couple had a baby, but he turned out human
I was hoping for a werewolf/witch hybrid or a WW or W kid, but nothing :/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:54 AM
I've noticed the same thing with certain sims.
I've seen them change back human, but the others just stay in were form.
Oh and you can't have hybrids. :/
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:01 AM
All of the werepeople in my town transformed during the full moon and have not reverted back to human form. Maybe their needs are better met as a werewolf? It does kind of make the whole full moon thing anticlimactic. Maybe it's a glitch that can be fixed at some point. Sorry I don't have a solution, just experiencing the same thing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Megshush
I've noticed the same thing with certain sims.
I've seen them change back human, but the others just stay in were form.
Oh and you can't have hybrids. :/

I know, but I was hoping it would glitch like the vampire/genie and I would get one 8)
But the weird thing, is that the kid got no supernatural ability from either parent!
He just turned up normal
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:42 AM
If you use Twallan's SP, there's an option for town occult ratio that is, by default, set to 50%. In MF, this ratio is definitely already met, so any children born will be human. I had to set mine higher for occult children to be born.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerE14
I know, but I was hoping it would glitch like the vampire/genie and I would get one 8)
But the weird thing, is that the kid got no supernatural ability from either parent!
He just turned up normal

Its a Lunar Cycle glitch, you can read in details in that thread. short version, you saved during full moon and reloaded the game, upon reloading the moon faze reseted to waxing crescent or whatever its called. But your werewolves still have full moon moodlet which prevents them to return to human form. How to fix it? Use Twallan's Overwatch or don't save during full moon. But now you also have to select each werewolf individually and manually remove them the full moon moodlet with ctrl+click in order for them to turn back.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:54 AM
Yes, my werewolf was stuck on being a werewolf I couldn't change him back, I also noticed a townie walking around in her werewolf self. I came here and saw there is a moon glitch, and I did save during a full moon, I didn't even notice what I was doing, cause I knew about this glitch before hand!! LOL

I quit that game and started a new one but it wasn't that bg of a deal, cause I had just started playing it anyway, I think Twallan has a mod that fixes this, I will make my way over to his place and download it when I quit the game for the day!
Space Pony
#8 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 11:54 PM
Using MasterController I did a Reset Everything from City Hall and that seemed to fix the reoccurring Moon Moodlet on the werewolves. This glitch also causes the werewolves to not age since a werewolf will not age when in "wolf" form. Overwatch had been informing of it multiple times so now I have an explanation.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 10:55 AM
yikes help
oh my god i got mc command centre and everything but where is this city hall, i’ve tried the laptop and i just can’t find the “Reset everything” option
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoëlain
oh my god i got mc command centre and everything but where is this city hall, i’ve tried the laptop and i just can’t find the “Reset everything” option

Which game are you playing and what problem are you trying to solve? "MC Command Center" is for Sims 4. NRaas MasterController, and this thread which is from 10 years ago, is for Sims 3. The two games are very different from one another and cannot use each other's mods.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoëlain

The city hall is a rabbit hole venue with a government building tag in red icon. To access reset everything option, choose Nraas - Master Controller - Town then Reset Everything from either sim's computer or city hall.

Unless you're talking about The Sims 3, then we can't help you.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes