Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2022 at 8:05 PM
Household members coming to lot without my permission
Hope the title isn't too unclear, hard to figure out how to explain in just a sentence. Basically I keep getting this annoying thing where I will have household members on different lots, but the "away" household members will randomly just decide to come to the active lot, if that makes sense? This is really annoying since I sometimes want to have my household members in different places (god I miss The Sims 3...), like for example I'll send my teen's parents away while she invites her friends for a pool party or whatever, but then they just randomly come home without me telling them to. I keep their needs high so they aren't returning because of that. No idea if this is an issue or if it's built into the game for some reason - either way, can I fix it? Any mods to solve the problem perhaps? I've tried to google it but I can't think of any useful key words to search and thus I don't get any useful results.

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!