Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:07 AM
awesome! look forward to your update!
Advertisement
Banned
#52 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:48 AM
I finally managed to download the auto do homework hack, which should be smooth sailing from now on.

The teens are now adults, the child is now a teen and so is the toddler. The toddler makes a gorgeous teen, let me tell you. Her lips are a bit big, but she has a lovely face. Once the challenge is done I'll post the results in my simming journal.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
Once the challenge is done I'll post the results in my simming journal.

kool, im looking forward too seeing that!
Banned
#54 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:20 AM
Never mind, I failed.

I just left it running and went off to do other things, but when I got back, both the toddler and child had died! After a protracted "WTF?" moment I figured out they had been scared to death by the ghost of the townie I killed after I caught him kicking over the trash can and stupidly left the urn inside. So I decided I'd had enough of this challenge and killed off the rest of the family.

NEVER AGAIN! I'm going back to my old style of micromanaging. This challenge was cool at first, but just watching and not interacting with my Sims got terribly boring after a while.
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:23 PM
I tried this and oh man was I going crazy! My game crashed, and I was so mad, I didn't go back, but I got a lot of points, I think! Nobody had died in about a week, there was a birthday, 6 group meals, two promotions, and only one fire. I was pretty happy! It's a lot of fun to see what Sims can do when Free Will is on. I had no idea about the "Stuff Your Face" action! I'm going to try again soon with the ACR and see if some more interesting drama will happen Great idea for a challenge!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:12 AM
in one day i got two group meals, haha.. but i had to interfere a couple of times cause stupid me had a tub on the second floor and the toddler couldnt get down after someone gave it a bath. and for some reason homework wont be deleted even with move objects on.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spretten
for some reason homework wont be deleted even with move objects on.

you have to put the homework on a table and then delete the table
Instructor
#58 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aishah2195
you have to put the homework on a table and then delete the table

Or sledge hammer. Or you can send kids to Simlogical Prep School, so they won't bring their homework.
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 2:17 AM
I'm so going to try this.. I tend to attempt to control every sim and stack actions so I know where everyone is. Controlling you might say, but it'll be interesting!

Kendra
I'm a WoWer :P

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#60 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact
Or you can send kids to Simlogical Prep School, so they won't bring their homework.

While that's a good idea in principle LFact, I discovered while playing that if a child sim goes to the Prep School for long enough they then get transferred to Private School automatically. A simple way to avoid the Headmaster scenario yes, but not so good for this challenge; once the transfer occurs you get the homework back again!

Maybe the auto do-homework mod is a better suggestion!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:19 PM
I used the Auto-Homework and it really helps, even just in regular play! For the most part, they end up finishing their homework, and it's a lot less to worry about when the kitchen's on fire and five of your Sims are dying of hunger... :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 2:10 AM
I'm going to try this and move all my behavior hacks.
Let's see how badly Maxis did with Sim brains :D
I'll post some pictures and stuffeths.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 2:45 AM
Okay I think I totally have to try this... I'm a control freak, and have to tell my sims what to do constantly. I think this will be a TRUE challenge for me, and should be hilarious! (I have sometimes wondered if I shouldn't relax and just let my sims do what they want, and have tried to do that at times, until I actually need them to do something!) I think I'll go ahead and even stick them in the same neighborhood as my legacy families, and just see what happens!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:42 AM
news flash.if your sim is passed out while they are dead,they survive the grim reaper.OMG
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 12:09 AM
its kool that ppl are still trying this out!
Test Subject
#66 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:54 PM
Well,nice challenge.
I am going to get up,run halfway across the house to the fire, and catch myself on fire.

So seriously,who farted?
Instructor
#67 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:13 PM
I was going to try something similar but with no kids. Nobody goes to school or work. I just want to see how good they are at managing their own motives.
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:13 PM
Default Sounds fun. [:
This challenge sounded boring at first, but after I read a lot of the comments, I'm gonna do it. [: I'm just gonna use a pre-furnished custom house because i'm too lazy to furnish houses.. I hope this is as fun as everyone says.
Alchemist
#69 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 11:04 PM
Okay, this has me all excited, LOL. But... where do I find a toddler hack thingie for potty training, walking, talking?
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Okay, this has me all excited, LOL. But... where do I find a toddler hack thingie for potty training, walking, talking?

Use the InSimenator. It has a toddler toilet that enables you to train the toddlers within seconds.
Instructor
#71 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
While that's a good idea in principle LFact, I discovered while playing that if a child sim goes to the Prep School for long enough they then get transferred to Private School automatically. A simple way to avoid the Headmaster scenario yes, but not so good for this challenge; once the transfer occurs you get the homework back again!

Maybe the auto do-homework mod is a better suggestion!

It may depend on how much money you have. If you have tons of money, the kids can be transferred to private school automatically. I've never seen kids are transferred to private school when the household has only thousands or some tens of thousands of money.

Perhaps I'll try it once again in new neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 12:50 AM
I never had a sim automatically transferred to private school.......thats weird....it that only with a hack?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 1:31 PM Last edited by beafish123 : 17th Oct 2010 at 3:30 PM.
my toddler and child keep getting taken away!

Toddler: Cuzin Anne Will you feed me?

Anne: You? NO

and she keeps asking her, no one else

*sigh*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beafish123
my toddler and child keep getting taken away!

Toddler: Cuzin Anne Will you feed me?

Anne: You? NO

and she keeps asking her, no one else

*sigh*

isnt that really annoying! lol..poor thing!
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 11:10 PM
I started out and I'm like 'mmm.. seems easy every one sane and having fun right now' But it now its nighttime, one of the teens skipped dinner and isn't smart enough to get in the double bed with the child! She'll probably be the first to die!
Page 3 of 7