Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Futuretec ~A Home for the Future~

by Brighten11 Posted 17th Jan 2007 at 9:48 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:38 PM
ty for the help!!!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:25 AM
I just have to say that my jaw dropped when I saw this. Absolutely incredible. It's 2:30 a.m. for me right now, I'm tired, but I'm going to have to d/l this and check it out in the morning. "motherlode" is about to be used. Thanks again, I only wish I could build like this.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:38 PM
Thank you Simaboder for taking the time to let me know what you thought. I hope you have a great time playing with this one! :D
Field Researcher
#29 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:59 PM
This house is absolutely amazing. The level of detail is just.. wow! Definately one of the bestest houses on here! :D
Page 2 of 2