Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 2:20 PM
Default Happy Holidays!
Dear Simmers!

I and the staff here at MTS would like to wish everybody a very happy christmas, happy holidays, wintereenmas, hogswatch, hanukah or whatever else you care to celebrate this year. Personally, it's my ever growing sock collection. :D

(Picture above is 4 Recoloured Holiday Christmas Tree Set by wendy35pearly)

Regards,
All the MTS staff!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:42 PM
Happy holiday to you and all the staff here on mts, and to all the lovely people on this site.

I can't imagine how you can have a sock collection? My socks always vanish in the washing machine.

I have been watching videos on my tablet since the TV isn't working. Now I'm off to find some restaurant in Rome to eat.

God Jul og Godt Nytt Ã…r!
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:58 PM
A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you out there in the world!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Simonut : 26th Dec 2015 at 2:48 AM.
My Name is "Ebenezer Scrooge" I came from Charles Dickens Christmas Carol, I came here to MTS to escape from all the "Merry Christmas" greeting, because if you know about me then you know "I Hate Christmas."
It seem I can not even escape it here as well.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 12:18 AM
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 6:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all ya'll too! ...and I can't wait for a Happy NEW Year!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 2:30 AM
Merry Christmas and "Joyeux Noël" ! And thanks to you all for challenging simmers to do perfect CC !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 5:12 AM
Merry Christmas to you and your family Delphy and thankyou for using my uploaded Christmas Tree to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, this puts a huge smile on my face and reading that you have a huge socks collection, you must have heaps of socks by now!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:11 PM
Merry Christmas!