Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 9:42 PM
WOW I'm lost for words as I am just finding out about this. I used a lot of Scumbumbo mods as did many. He will be missed. I send my Condolences to his family and to the other Simmer's we lost.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 5:56 AM
Since I am off at modding due to illness, I had time without logging here and I recently knew about this. The sudden disappearing of Scumbumbo caught my attention for a while and I read that he took breaks in the past and I thought that this time can be one of those, but sadly, it was another story.

He disappeared almost the same time I couldn't make mods anymore. I want to thank him for all his useful mods and tools. I will miss him because as a modder, I learned from him. I really think we lost a big modder, not only for mods users, for creators too. He had cool and useful ideas to make our journey easier during the modding process.

My condolences to his family, we will miss him not only for his contribution in this mod community, for his patient and kind.
Test Subject
#78 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 1:50 PM
I just saw this post and I have to say, I'm extremely saddened the community lost such a valuable member. Whoever they were, they were a wonderful person. Their mods certainly made my Sims 4 experience a whole lot better and I can't even believe this is even real. My heart goes out to all of the community members who are mourning, as well as his family and friends. I think he'll be remembered for a long time.
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Jan 2020 at 11:21 AM
I just returned to Mod the Sims today and hear this. So sorry. My love, hope and wishes to the family. May you receive all the comfort you need.
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 5:43 AM
I just heard the news today through the official Sims forums, and I had hoped to find out more by coming here. But I guess that's not for us to know.

Condolences to his family, friends, and those who interacted with him regularly.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 10:17 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart and prayers go out to Scumbumbo's family and friends. Rest well Scumbumbo. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful mods and contributions to our Simming community. You were so greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
#82 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 12:58 AM
I am only just realizing this... gosh my heart goes out to all those who are mourning him. He had such an enormous impact on our community and it shows even more in all of these comments. I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but if you are looking for a way to continue to remember him, there are those that are keeping his mods up to date. The site is https://scumbumbomods.com/

RIP Scumbumbo <3
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 2:14 PM Last edited by siletka : 25th Feb 2020 at 2:32 PM.
Literally just found out about this. So sad. ): I hope he’s resting in peace.

I always thought he just lost interest / was taking a break but we just never know. I still use his mods to this day, darker progress circles make playing ts4 easier.

Thank you for your hard work and commitment, Scumbumbo.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Instructor
#84 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 10:12 PM
i never knew him/her but here are my love and condoleance <3
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 3:46 PM
I'm only a user of his mods but I'm shook too. I hope he knew his work was, and will continue to be, greatly appreciated by the Sims community.
I'm soo sad!
Rest in peace Scumbumbo.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:26 PM
Omg!
Rest In peace, Scumbumbo.
Abd thas for all your contributions to The sim World.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 4:55 PM
Scumbumbo the modder? Oh that's so aweful , if they read my message from Heavens I want to say a big thank you for everything they done for us. They'll be missed.
Test Subject
#88 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:11 AM
this is incredibly sad, scumbumbo's mods were among the first & most useful i used for TS4
what a loss ! such skill, passion & knowledge, very sad ... RIP, dear fellow simmer
Page 4 of 4