Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 9:59 PM
Default WCIF these eyes?
I've once again found something I like but haven't been able to obtain, hahah. I don't have a picture of the cc at the moment but I do know the name of it! While looking through some Sims 3 cc, I had stumbled upon limelight thief eyes by thorns-of-peace! The picture of them I seen looked nice and I wanted to try them out in my game! I'm always on the look out for eyes..

Unfortunately, even though the piece of cc is still reshared by others, the "read more" option just ends up sending me to their deactivated account instead.
So I was just wondering if there was anyone who could help? But if not that's fine! I understand!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 7:09 PM
Here you got a picture and a dead link to download

https://marymewccfinds.tumblr.com/p...ball-uv-fix-cas
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 9:57 AM
Oops! I'm sorry I've gotten distracted with a few things in life and hadn't been checking here!
I apologize I didn't add a picture or a link [should I still do so?], but thank you for the help! Though it seems those eyes aren't meant to be in my game I guess hahah, the other eyes seem nice though I'll have to test them in game to see for sure, thank you for linking them!