Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tree House for the Garden Gnomes

by crocobaura Posted 18th Nov 2007 at 1:18 AM

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:34 PM
This really IS a gnome house. I like it very very mucH. I love the wooden color of it
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:31 AM
Fantastic lot,great work
Original & beautiful
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkmonkey
I downloaded the lot and installed it in my game, but I can't find it in the housing bin. Is this compatible with nightlife and open for business or am I just missing something?

I have the same problem, i installed the lot with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer but the lot doesn't apear in the lot menu, i have the base game only, no EP.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:13 PM
pinkmoney and manfedmedviq, the lot is 100% base game compatible as it was made using the basegame environment created by Numenor's Any game starter. Not sure why it doesn't show up in your game. Have you installed it to the teleporter directory?

C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Teleport\

Try installing the lot only first then install separately the objects only.
Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:07 PM
I get an error message when extracting. It says the file ended unexpectedly.

WAHHHH! LOL

This is very a very cool creation!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artsymommachic
I get an error message when extracting. It says the file ended unexpectedly.

WAHHHH! LOL

This is very a very cool creation!

Try redownloading it, it's a big file, maybe it didn't download completely the first time.
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 1:22 PM
This is BEYOND cool.
Wiki Wizard
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:18 PM
ooh lovely housevery clever and unique

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
So cool! Now we need someone to make gnome outfits for our sims! Thanks!!

Didn't mention - this house is really simply and beautifully done. The walls/floors and furnishings are beatifully coordinated and look so inviting!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:33 AM
wow this is great! very creative!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 4:43 PM
Not all of the objects show up properly in my game, and some of them overwrite or get mixed up with old objects...
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 8:33 AM
I always come here because here I find incredible things. Even so, I never expected to find anything quite like this. You're amazing.
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM
Wow! I love it!! Thank u so mush!!
Instructor
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:41 PM
garden gnomes are creepy

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Scholar
#40 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 6:55 AM
Nice! I wish that there wasn't so much custom stuff, though. Argh.
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th May 2010 at 12:26 AM
This is a great House! Thank you!
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:00 AM
I absolutely adore this home but cannot get it to show up in my house catalog! I used Sims2Pack Clean Installer to install it, tried reinstalling it. Tried reinstalling it first with the house then the additional items/animation and still it doesn't show up :o(. Any suggestions are definitely appreciated!
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spacehead
Not all of the objects show up properly in my game, and some of them overwrite or get mixed up with old objects...

Thats excatly what happened to me. All of the plants either show up as the money tree, another type shows up the the 'Ancient Transport Urn Sculpture.'
Are you supposed to download all of the CC seperatly?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 6:29 AM
GORGEOUS HOUSE seriously i have searched and searched for a fairytale house and oooooouuu its so beautifull!! GOOD JOB!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 5:51 PM
Woot! Thanks. I have this tree house set from Parsimonious that will go so lovely with it. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:37 PM
YAY! Finally, a nice home for my plant simmies to live in!
Thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 1:13 AM
I had this on my other computer and loved playing it! I'm so happy to find it again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 10:31 AM
waw
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 9:15 PM
This is cool beans :-). Like it a lot. Looking forward to playing this in my game. Now I say to self which neighborhood will I chooseto put this one in-LOL. Appreciate your sharing. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:23 PM
Thanks
Page 2 of 3