Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"I told you those yoga classes would be worth it."

"Honey, the picture starts soon..." *wife just ignores and continues to shower and dance poorly*

Sorry, no picture to share just yet.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 6:57 PM
And I would add to the "frog person's" pic: "Ah, yes, she's the picture of feminine beauty"..."How did you get in my house, perv? Oh yea, nobody locks their doors in this neighborhood".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't set this up...you know how everyone keeps putting babies on the floor; a really bad idea if you have roaches

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#53 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 8:25 PM
"Hmm, I wonder if crying babies count as pests"
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusking
"Hmm, I wonder if crying babies count as pests"

Shh, no one tell him his baby was murdered with the roaches.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Mad Poster
#55 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 7:04 PM

Inventor
#56 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:09 PM
'Oh, don't mind her, they just released her too soon from the mental hospital'

Scholar
#57 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 2:13 AM
"Let's have another!"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#58 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 2:41 AM
"Is that...mold on your face?"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:52 AM
Cassandra: Don't mind me, I'm just killing you.
Screenshots
Scholar
#60 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:54 AM
Just got rid of that two-timing snake!

Scholar
#61 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:56 AM
"Guess what I did today, Mom!"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#62 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 6:31 AM
"DON'T DUMP THE BABY IN THE TOILET."

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 12:30 PM
"Don't look at the hot wall... don't look at it..."
Screenshots
Scholar
#64 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 3:51 PM
"Ok, ok, just ooooone more level...then I'll run for my life."

Mad Poster
#65 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 12:17 AM
"Oh, goody - fireworks! Now if I can only get close enough to hear what my friends are gossiping about, maybe there will REALLY be fireworks!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:33 PM
My Make-up Is So Bad Why Did I Let My Cat Do My Make-up
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
"Ok, ok, just ooooone more level...then I'll run for my life."

(Lol she set fire to the floor below her to kill her boyfriend. She was completely safe in the picture.)
Scholar
#68 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 4:16 PM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 18th Dec 2016 at 4:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
"Oh, goody - fireworks! Now if I can only get close enough to hear what my friends are gossiping about, maybe there will REALLY be fireworks!"

Apparently she is talking about menopause if you look at the speech bubble closely...

Also @Astha123 "Finally, I beat daddy at something! World's best breath holder!"

Mad Poster
#69 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 6:58 PM
Dizzy: I couldn't see WHAT the box was, thanks! I also can't see what the guy above is holding, so I will pass on why hes wearing a surgery mask...

Scholar
#70 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:13 AM
grammapat: It's a college assignment

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#71 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 12:29 AM
"Is that a homework assignment in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#72 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 1:46 AM
"Not even magic can bring the ticket prices down low enough to what I think this amateur wrestling match is worth!"

Mad Poster
#73 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:55 AM
"But I thought if we woohooed that you would be the one to get pregnant!"

Mad Poster
#74 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 3:08 AM
"So on which planet are we going to need to know how to talk to bunnies?"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#75 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 9:28 AM
'Darn it. How did I end up here? I had such big other plans when I walked into this building'

Page 3 of 43