Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 14 [NL+OfB] -- Two houses with a store

by plasticbox Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 3:39 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM by plasticbox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
Thank-you Love
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:25 PM
once again another great job
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:16 AM
Wow! These houses are great, they look and feel awesome in Nightlife's Downtown district, and that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the wonderful job.

The Southfork Ranch (Available without any family drama!)

Small Family Home (Basement Flooding at no extra cost!)
Scholar
#29 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:22 AM
Excellent work again. Thank you.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:34 AM
ok...this might be a stupid question but I'm not really an experienced sim-er...i love your house and everything but in the pictures how come you can see neighboring houses and stuff???
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:25 PM
antoalex,

that's a feature that was introduced with Nightlife -- you need to turn it on in Game Options.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:06 AM
Thanks for this. I find the store a bit on the tiny side, but it's all good. I can easily cram my couple and their toddler daughter in here.
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 9:13 AM
It's a lovely house. Thank you for this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:36 AM
thank you
Page 2 of 2