Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#451 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 7:53 AM
My first zombie:

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#452 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 4:11 AM

John Thomas Orphan Can't Find His Bed by Peni G, on Flickr

He's always starving, and the food here's no good, doesn't fill him up at all.

These people have come in and messed up his squat, big time! Well, he's not going to put up with it!

And as for this one's attempt to appease and contain him with art - it ain't gonna work!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#453 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 6:00 PM
Is three months long enough to forgive double posting? We'll find out.

Mary Munny's will specifies that her house become a community music center after her death. Looks like Grim is the first person to check it out. The hula zombies just kept dancing in the front yard.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#454 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:27 PM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Aug 2013 at 5:37 AM.
Alien pregnant werewolf

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 7:38 PM

Kiernan: "She's right behind me, isn't she?"

This particular ghost (one of the Capp Manor ghosts) was quite nasty, and scared everyone in the house multiple times. As you can tell by her expression, she does enjoy giving a good scare to the residents. Particularly when they pee their pants!
Lab Assistant
#456 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 9:49 AM
My Na'vi sim who decided to settle down in Desiderata Valley. He currently is a writer...

Na'vi mods made by sugarandcaffeine, whom made Jake & Neytiri for The Sims 2. Thanks.

Cooking:

Nice House:

On the phone:

Snooping on the Aspirs' (and getting caught by Luis):

Working:

"Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing then a long life spent in a miserable way."

Alan Watts (1915 - 1973)
Mad Poster
#457 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 10:01 PM

I added a homemade downtown to my Widespot, and it spawned my male master vampire at a bowling alley. Count David Ingram. I think he must be one of those angsty neurotic vampires who doesn't enjoy it.

It's not just the expression, or the bowling. The bright yellow jacket doesn't exactly scream "Creature-of-the-Night," either.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed! Please, don't look - my fangs popped out. I'll have them tucked away in a minute."

Contessa Ebony Day, on the other hand, got turned last week, named herself, and either doesn't know what Ebony means, or is trying to make her name into some kind of metaphor. Because now night is her day, dark as ebony, or something. Isn't it kewl, y'all?

Lab Assistant
#458 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 6:43 PM

Jodie Larson randomly rolled a want to become a werewolf after she met a wolf, so I decided to oblige her. She's taken to the transition well, and constantly rolls wants to transform other Sims. Her first victim was her husband Malcolm Landgraab

Interestingly, during a far east vacation, Malcolm learned to teleport and convinced himself he was a ninja. He feels being a werewolf ninja gives him some extra stealth moves. His daughter Lilly is shocked and hopes her future doesn't include becoming a weird hairy creature.

The transformations haven't hurt their love life at all
Mad Poster
#459 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 5:33 PM
Are witches creatures? We'll call them that for now anyway.

When Drama Acres's Infallibly Nice Witch decides to share her power with Georgia Hawkins, it's a bit of a shock!

Of course she has to try out her new-found power right away!

And then she starts right in studying and making reagents, turning their old bedroom into a workroom.

Although himself dedicated to science, her husband Merlin is proud of her. "You're the sexiest witch anywhere!"

Scholar
#460 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 8:40 PM

Florence is a vampire now, and Daisy wants to be one...

So Florence bit Daisy.

Luckily Daisy had a suitable dress for a creature of the night.

Soon, Daisy was passing on the gift of darkness to her stepfather. Who's next?
Lab Assistant
#461 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 6:58 AM
This is Sheeta. She is a child of the jungle and a hero in my "The Brandy Broke Story."

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1382161959

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1382162259
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 7:06 AM
This is the Jungle Witch, she is very evil and one of my villains in "The Brandy Broke Story."

She is not very nice at all.

Lab Assistant
#464 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 6:41 PM

Gabriel Green, vampire. Carlos Contender wasn't pleased his former lover Chastity Gere decided to try to be faithful to her on-again/off-again boyfriend Gabriel. So one night on an outing,in an effort to have Chastity leave Gabriel, Carlos met and influenced the Grand Vampire to transform Gabriel. Unknown to Carlos, one of Chastity's turn ons is vampires. The plan backfired, as Chastity was more attracted to Gabriel as ever, and Gabriel being a knowledge sim, found his transformation to be particularly satisfying.

Gabriel does enjoy scaring other sims. (Also he was alien pregnant in this picture, which is why his hair is different)

Kim Cordial enjoys a good evil cackle after she attacks Buck Grunt with bees for no other reason than because she can

A battle between evil witch and zombie
Mad Poster
#465 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM

I gussied up redheaded Bigg City vampiress Ebony Day (obviously not her birth name) into something more appropriate. I could have dyed her eyebrows, too, but I figured that was a fiddly detail she was likely to overlook in her eagerness to look the part. She thinks she looks properly romantic and sophisticated when she goes bowling now.

It took forever for Hilary Aerius to spawn, but she returned to see her grandson John Amos come home from college. Maybe he'll have an evening wedding party so she can attend.

Um - Contessa Jordan, why are you wearing such unfashionable outerwear? And why are you shopping for baby stuff? And worst of all - what are you doing in a store that isn't downtown? Oh, well, I knew Drama Acres was borked. Just another sign of impending doom. Sigh.

Widespot's Wicked Witch, Brandy, plays with Porthos. They say dogs are excellent judges of character.

Scholar
#466 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:14 PM
I must revive this thread...with the further misfortunes of one of my most pathetic Sims.

Count Christopher Tse apparently had more in mind than just harassing Father Laurence Stratford when he showed up at the church.

The results are interesting, what with Laurence's super-pale skin and my more-transparent vampire overlay. Stephen is about to serve as a meal in the above picture.

Isabella Monty was not impressed when she ran into the priest shopping for clothes in Strangetown. Maybe it was just that overly-tight black shirt that made him look so pale, but she didn't think so...

Much later in the evening, Laurence braced himself to swallow the antidote to his condition. Among other things, the fact that the hovering bottle was the only trace of his existence in the mirror was creeping him out.
Field Researcher
#467 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 3:12 AM
I designed something sweet for Christmas.

Mad Poster
#468 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 8:29 PM
Red guy...sweet? Like a hot pepper in a shot of moon-shine?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#469 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 2:25 PM

Leslie Gay was working late at Leslie's Love Shack when this birdwatcher happened by. Um, I doubt that's a Canada goose at this time of year in an area devoid of water, Contessa!

Leslie'd brought her cat Enola to the store as an experiment, and she does indeed attract people in to pet her. Here we see Leslie realizing that she doesn't have a vampire on her life list yet.

So she deploys her tried-and-true Sweet-talking Shy Girl routine, to great effect.

Of course they go to Crypt-o-Night. You'd think nobody'd ever given Contessa Jordan a rose before! (No one has; I routinely ignore vampires.)

Field Researcher
#470 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Red guy...sweet? Like a hot pepper in a shot of moon-shine?

He´s charming, a neat guy with a little pigment disorder.
Lab Assistant
#471 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 12:44 PM

Paul Martinez cooking hamburgers. Seems fair, for a werewolf.

His wife Carla. She's a Natural Scientist.

Paul meets his wife's Cowplant for the first and last time. :P

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Mad Poster
#472 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 1:57 PM

Grimnir's date dared him to prank Count Ralph Buckingham, Drama Acres's crabby master vampire.

The guy's got no sense of humor.

Is Leslie luring her prey to the bedroom, or is Contessa Jordan stalking her prey? It's a puzzling question.

The late Mary Munny shows up to see how her grandson's doing running her home as a community music center. She seems pleased overall.

Scholar
#473 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:48 AM

Count Christopher Tse stayed at the park too long playing catch with Sirius Curious, and now he has to run. Sirius likes the sunlight himself, and is confused as to why that nice man's leaving so fast.

New vampire (via emergency transformation after getting fed on a bit too much by her also-newly-vampiric husband) Circe Beaker shows how scary she is...by hissing at one of the kittens? Loki is thrilled at how she's taking to being a vampire.

How does it feel to be turned down for a kiss, Florence? Despite not being the most intelligent of Bluewater's residents, Stephen is starting to realize that he's getting invited over a lot by vampires. He's not sure if he should be flattered or worried, but he's not going to let one break up his marriage...especially since he was a witness at her wedding!

At Tessa Ramirez's birthday party (a pyjama party, if you haven't guessed!), the Delarosas' victim recounts what Gilbert did to her. (She's still in denial about what Florence followed that up with, as it means admitting that she was trying to kill her.) Tessa is learning to distrust men at a young age...
Mad Poster
#474 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 1:33 PM

Mary Munny, all bundled up against the cold of the grave, returns to her platinum bed at daylight, having spent the night supervising her grandson's operation of the Mary Munny Memorial Music Center. She still has important things on her mind, dead or not.

Hilary Aerius attends her grandson's wedding. Don't worry, she's only pranking Maddox because he's a Knowledge sim. She wouldn't spoil the party by spooking anyone who wasn't into it.

Count Ralph apparently has an acne problem, since he's contemplating the purchase of the same skin care products as two teen boys.

Deborah Gavigan is socializing her new puppy when the old dog, Cymmi, shows up and defends his turf.

Lab Assistant
#475 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 6:03 PM

Meet Greyson Bigfoot, he followed the Travellers home from their vacation. Also, the bigfoot career outfit is so ridiculous its awesome.

He's very affectionate and enjoys handing out bigfoot hugs, whether or not sims want them

He's also a better parent than either Trent or Trisha
Page 19 of 22