Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bodybuilder suit, by Beosboxboy and Marvine - MESH UPDATE 21-03-2006

by marvine Posted 27th Jul 2005 at 4:24 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 9:23 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:53 PM
Thanks. Great looking bodies appreciate the "groomed" look as much as the next guy!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
#27 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:02 PM
were did you get the hair from?
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 5:28 PM
Hi, my name is Marcelo and is of São Paulo in Brazil, I lowered its Sims with name MUSCLE, and I do not know what he is happening, therefore when I install in my computer I do not obtain to play, they appear all with the same characters and in the normal size of sims, or either lean, she has some secret or tip to obtain to play, I I have all the versions of the The Sims 2, if you Sims will be able to help I is thankful therefore liked them very to me that you created. Debtor and a great one I hug Marcelo. Sorry my english is a bad.
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:25 AM
great work my dude is stylin' and profilin' but in my game the fixed neck appears to have the color of which ever suit i am wearin', any ideas? thx
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:29 AM
Yann1966868,
Sorry that I missed your post, I hope that you have found the solution to your problem by now... It looks to me that you are missing the "MESH" file; without it the skin is replaced by Maxis default clothing in game.

Slingerblades,
It seems that for whatever reason the fixed texture files didn't overwrite the former version, maybe because it's in a different folder. My advice would be to delete the faulty ones in CAS, this should allow the fixed ones to show up the next time you launch the game. Now, if you have other recolours by other creators, the alpha wasn't edited on them and they will still have the issue.

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Field Researcher
#31 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:40 PM
These suits are excellent!!!!Thank u both so much.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:18 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 9:44 PM
An Awesome work...Now my bodyguards are more impressive! xD

Please, can you modify those great suits to being used as winter clothes (For 4 seasons EP)

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 12:17 AM
Just, WOW. Thanks :D
Page 2 of 2