Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Kara" Hair for Females (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:32 PM

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Scholar
#51 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:44 AM
I adore you Hp for making this hair it's detailed thanks!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:49 AM
Accidentally hit the delete button...

The hair is adorable, but your sim is naturally stunning!!! She Kind of looks like Drew Barrymore. No wonder I love your creation, she's gorgeous!!!

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:06 PM
abseloutely fabulous, i'm sorry to be the nag when your getting such nice comments but...when i downloaded it i was sort of disappointed in your brown colours except for the really light one, the problem is that they look too red. apart from that GREAT! :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:12 PM
You're welcome to recolour, lukejb. I like warm rich reddish browns. Others like more yellow. I think it's a personal preference thing (and probably video card too - the browns look, well, brown in my game).

The medium brown will be the best to start from as that is closest to my original texture, and therefore will take new colours the best.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Alchemist
#55 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:29 PM
It's so cute and unique! Rebbecca looks flippin adorable too. Thanks for sharing!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#56 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:29 PM
It looks fantastic, thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:56 PM
First off, this is simply beautiful. I think I've got all the hairstyles you've done... a couple of my favorite boys are sporting the Gaius look ... and this is definitely going into my game. It just works so well from every angle.

I would not be so bold as to request that you do a male version. I only state that I would be incredibly grateful it you did. I'm a boy, and this hairstyle is the closest to my own that I've seen so far. In fact the only difference is my part sweeps the other direction.

So if you're moved to do a boy version, yay! And if not, this lovely female version is still beautiful, useful, and appreciated in its own right. As are all your other contributions.

"It bit me!"
"What'd you expect faeries to do?"
"I thought they did nice things... like granting wishes...."
"Humph! Shows what you know, don't it?"
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM
i luv the hair but i can't install it in my game. It gives me some weird error when I'm extracting :S dunno whats wrong

These boots are made for walking...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:12 PM
For those asking for a male version, that is planned - I'm going to go ahead and convert all my hairs to the opposite gender. I'm starting at the beginning, with the Cherub and going forward, but I suck a lot less at hair meshing than I used to, so it shouldn't take me too long.

MohicanTunes - Try redownloading. You can get corrupted downloads sometimes when the site is busy.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Forum Resident
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:24 PM
Yes! I can't wait for your Cherub hair for women! I'm so glad to hear that you're going to do it. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:44 PM
yeah i have recoloured it HP but i dn't know how to upload, i tried to upload the hair but when i go on bodyshop and send it as a file it comes up as a "sims2pack" and the file is rejected here on mts2 i was hoping you could help...
Scholar
#62 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:23 PM
Thanks for the answer HP ! A little late (and to dl it) cause site's maintenance but now it's ok and I will be able to play with this lovely hair. :lovestruc
I thanks you too for all the time you've work on these superb hair. Thank you, it's a simple thank but really un énorme merci à toi !
Forum Resident
#63 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:32 PM
That's adorable!!!! Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:11 AM
Usually I hate short hair for girls in The Sims, and I didn't think this'd be any better, but it's incredibly cute! Thank you very much for this! It's really great to have short hair that isn't really rather odd-looking.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:51 AM
lukejb - Then you're packing it as a sim, not as a recolour. Recolours go into your SavedSims folder when you do Import to Game. See the Creator Guidelines for more info on uploading.

BTW guys, the Cherub hair for females, the meshing got finished last night. I'm just doing recolours today.

Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:17 AM
Fantastic work. It's great for my Olivia Benson (Law and Order: SVU) sim. I'm also glad you're making more BSG sims.
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:34 PM
I love this hair its nice and spunky, no cover the eyes and can wear for so many things. Thankyou for this wonderful creation.

Moonlit

I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow.
-- Billy Connolly
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:40 PM
medium,Good work
Field Researcher
#69 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:25 PM
Thank you for making more short hair for female sims, it is lovely.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:31 PM
Ahh this is too weird! The model has my hair and my name! Thanks HP (again)

.Call me Bec.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:52 PM
Thanks, like many have already said, this hair is amazing and lovely and it must be in my game! Thank you for sharing all of your hard work with the community - we appreciate it!
Alchemist
#72 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:49 PM
Absolutely lovely! I'm not so brave to cut my hairs, but if I were this is the look I would choose. Thank you forever. kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:01 PM
This hair is too gorgeous. Thanks!
Test Subject
#74 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:19 PM
this is exactly what i was waiting for, many tanks! can't wait to download rebecca!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:16 PM
When will this sim be released i want her bad =)
Page 3 of 5