Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cloud from Final Fantasy 7

by adybatch Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 10:49 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2012 at 1:40 PM by adybatch

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 9:54 PM
Great job!!
I even used his clothes for some Fallout themed sims. c:
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:17 PM
i downloaded him and all his stuff except the hair... i went to JulieAlesha on here and there was no cloud hair in here stuff? whats up? sooo dissapointed!!! help anyone?
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 5:49 AM
I like this, your Clouds face really suits the actual character
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 12:10 AM
He looks amazing *,*
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 12:27 PM
Great Job!

Of the 5 Sims you have made, Cloud's sim is the best one for me

Sephiroth :lovestruc will be extremely gorgeous to the collection of your Sims

Keep up the Great work !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 1:53 PM
Thanks I got really happy seeing this upload
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonstorm
I have a problem He doesn't shows in my selection window,I have downloaded and installed all the required mods as well.Please help!!

Try going to Create A Sim and looking for him in the Premade Sims area?
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:20 PM
All I can say is... congrats. You've pulled off such a perfect Sims cosplay of Cloud that it's nearly impossible for me to even find a single flaw. You deserve many kudos and you have my respect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:42 PM
Awsome now we just need Aeris and Zack hehe , fighting over Aeris
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 1:04 PM
All I can say is great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 6:46 AM
nice I'm just going to see if I can get those really blue eyes but I love it and thank you so much for making him
Instructor
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 9:08 PM
I've been itching to start my collection of Squeenix Sims for The Sims 3 and just as soon as I saw that he was here (and thankfully NOT on a paysite) I snagged him. But the person I'd really love to create is Tifa Lockhart. I've seen where someone did a decent job of her top but the bottoms looked horrific (lol like something I'd probably make) Other than that, I'd have to say my favorites would include Genesis, Vincent, Zack, Reno (which I know is floating around here somewhere) Rufus, Tseng, Rude, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid and Elena. Not much on Barret although if I wanted to stay true to the game, I'd want to eventually attempt to try my hand at placing him. For now, I'll slowly start piecing it together with Cloud here, Reno and Tifa (somewhat)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 5:49 PM
Finally! I can marry Cloud! :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 2:47 AM
well he doesn't work for me
Inventor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:02 AM
Awesome, he's absolutely perfect. I have Pets so I'm hoping he'll work out since I've seen some comments about certain things not working with the newest updates.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:21 PM
He is nothing short from perfection!
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 5:43 PM
I have an issue just as similar as "super_yoshi's" feedback. I've installed all the CC, downloaded the zip file, and even placed it in the right and correct folder. However, when Cloud shows up in the pre-made sims, he doesn't have the hair, the eyes, the clothes, or anything as what I've downloaded. He's just nothing but a normal guy. What's worst, my other premade sims weren't available and when I click on that guy, the game keep loads like there's no end to it, though everything returns to normal when i've remove that files from SavedSims folder. Is there any help to this?
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:33 AM
this is awesome!! but i'm having a problem. i downloaded Cloud, but when i find him in the pre-made sims he looks exactly like a regular sim. no cloud hair, clothes, or anything. and i looked in the categories like hair and clothes to see if they were in there and its not. is there any way to fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:12 AM
Link for facial slider is not working. Is there anywhere else I can find it? I would really love to have Cloud in my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 12:00 AM
I love you. You are awesome, and talented.
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#46 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
You did a really good job. I recognized him immediately without reading. Great work!

With a hair like THAT, you could recognize anyone

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:21 PM
Hahaha... this is really great! We can finally fullfill the unfill.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:00 PM
How can I download the skin from the japanese blog? The download service for the rar file is utterly confusing o_O.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 12:33 PM
I love him! But i cant download the outfit! Help! xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 17th May 2012 at 11:37 PM
Any word on Sepheroth?
Page 2 of 4