Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brick and Railings Fence

by leefish Posted 8th Sep 2011 at 4:44 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:15 AM
LOL at prison - I based this fence and the school on the Junior School I went to. My Sims version of the school and fence is not half as grim and austere as the original one.

/lee mumbles about snow and uphill both ways and being glad to even HAVE a cardboard box...
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 7:47 AM
I noticed that when I put this fence into my game that it replaced the default tall, smooth grey concrete fence. Is that on purpose or was it accidentally made to override it?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:51 AM Last edited by leesester : 10th Sep 2011 at 1:28 PM.
I dont know which fence you mean - if you mean the patrician fence it doesnt replace it in my game. Can you add a picture of the fence or its game name?

Since it is my first ever fence, its possible it is overwriting (unintentionally) - but I already gave it a new GUID etc so it should be ok. To check, I did the following: removed the custom fences from my game. Made a lot with every fence from my catalog on the lot. I have UNI, OFB, AL and NL plus base (of course). I then saved and closed and put the cc fence back in my DLs folder. I then reopened the game and the lot and all the fences were still there. I added my fence at the front. See pic - are any of those fences in the picture your missing fence?

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...2045example.jpg
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:08 PM
These look great but could ya come up with a SIms3 version please!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
These look great but could ya come up with a SIms3 version please!

Thank you for the kind comment, but I don't have Sims3 installed at the moment (so I cannot create for it) - I am still having fun with Sims2 and am in no hurry to leave it for Sims3.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 1:29 AM
Thanks! Looks great Leesester!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:37 PM
Yes, leesester, I am missing the fence on the second row from the top, second from the right. The tall concrete one with two large slabs stacked on top of each other in between the red brick and glass. That one was overwritten by your fence. I'm not sure why, since apparently it shows up in your game. Does anyone else notice this happening, I wonder?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:40 PM
Well, as you can see, I am having no issues with it at all - as I can't reproduce it I can't fix it for you - though I would be interested to see if anyone else has an issue with it.
*shrugs*
#34 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 4:20 AM
You get distracted and make a great fence. I get distracted and I find myself at some random website or Youtube video with nothing to show for my oh so productive use of time.

The fact that it's Maxis-Match just makes it that much better! Thanks.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 5:32 PM
This is gorgeous, lee! I absolutely love it, thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:16 AM
You should be proud, it looks great! Thank you for sharing !
(@Modder: it does not overwrite the patrician fence in my game either)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 2:44 AM
this fence is gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:35 PM
Perfect - just what I needed to do my makeover of the Goth mansion!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:09 PM
Great job. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 10:01 PM
thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 12:18 PM
Hah, glad that I went strolling in your download section now... this is so useful. No more deciding between my 2 favourite styles of fences, now I can have one on top of the other!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#42 Old 13th May 2017 at 5:12 PM
Thank you
Meet Me In My Next Life
#43 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 1:01 AM
Wow ! I am just finding this Thank you much. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2