Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Embodiment of Evil: Taahe Eylee'N & Nootok Eylee'N (No CC)

by Yogi-Tea Posted 12th May 2013 at 6:47 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2014 at 5:14 PM by Yogi-Tea : thumb pictures enlarged to fit new page style

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 7:49 AM
Those two are incredible, I can't play The Sims 3 at the moment, but I'd download them in a heart beat if I could!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 2:25 AM
They look incredible!! I notice there aren't any custom-slider notes. How did you do that? It's amazing.
Inventor
Original Poster
#53 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by similinas asociadas
I notice there aren't any custom-slider notes. How did you do that?
When I started to create those two sims I only knew I wanted to make them look like aliens. I had an idea how they should look like but wasn't sure which sliders would be needed to make them look like this. I played around with all sliders and changed the look of the sims again and again until I was happy with the way they looked. First version is uploaded to the exchange, however, for MTS I improved the face and the mouth of the sims a little so that it does no longer look weird when they talk to each other. Make-up is also better and I put also more attention to the outfit. If you have a look at the sim in CAS you can see how the sliders are set.

Thank you for your feedback.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 9:16 PM
Such a fantastic job! I'm surprised to see there's not CC for them, which is even more fantastic (and certainly amazing). I just downloaded them...looks like I found some great additions to my new sci-fi story. Thank you for sharing your creations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:43 AM
Hahaha They look awesome! I can't stop laughing when I see them. Their story is really nice and their posing pics are epic. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:38 AM
Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:18 PM
Muy bonito gracias...
Page 3 of 3