Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Choose number of babies (outdated)

by pekesims Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 1:08 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2016 at 10:16 PM by pekesims : No update needed

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:41 AM
Is there a mod exactly like this for TS3 and one for TS2?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:11 AM
This is great! Now I just have to decide which I want to use
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:58 AM
ok, what am I doing wrong?
I unzipped the file to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and it shows up in the game under mods (you know, Game Options, Other, Custom Content) but it isnt working.
I downloaded the twin one but after 2 pregnancies I have 2 singletons ...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andreah
ok, what am I doing wrong?
I unzipped the file to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and it shows up in the game under mods (you know, Game Options, Other, Custom Content) but it isnt working.
I downloaded the twin one but after 2 pregnancies I have 2 singletons ...

Mmm, that's strange... have you got any other mod related to pregnancy?
If it is your first mod, have you got the resource.cfg inside "Mods" folder?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 1:02 PM
TY, its sooooo amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:35 PM
thanks for this download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:47 PM
thank you your hard work. Do you know if any one is working on a mod to make the towns people more alive like Story Progression and or Master Controller ?
winonarpowers@nellsouth.net
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winonap11
thank you your hard work. Do you know if any one is working on a mod to make the towns people more alive like Story Progression and or Master Controller ?
winonarpowers@nellsouth.net

Not me or anyone I know but... there are a lot of modders!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 12:39 AM
OMG this is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 9:34 AM
thats so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 8:27 PM
thank you for mod final can chose before each birth I will delete after each birth as like to have different numbers would be awesome if the creator could do a mod that allows you to put a number in and that how many babies you will have. Idea for future maybe
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cazyshell
thank you for mod final can chose before each birth I will delete after each birth as like to have different numbers would be awesome if the creator could do a mod that allows you to put a number in and that how many babies you will have. Idea for future maybe

Yep, I would like to do so, but as it is more difficult, I have to learn more modding first. So yes, idea for future
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
Mmm, that's strange... have you got any other mod related to pregnancy?
If it is your first mod, have you got the resource.cfg inside "Mods" folder?

I deleted all the other mods but one that reduces the pregnancy lenght to a day ... but I would rather have a short pregnancy than twins ... maybe thats the issue
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:43 PM Last edited by pekesims : 6th Jan 2015 at 12:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by andreah
I deleted all the other mods but one that reduces the pregnancy lenght to a day ... but I would rather have a short pregnancy than twins ... maybe thats the issue

Yeah, that's the issue but it has a very easy solution, do you have the s4pe instaled?
Tell me also if you want which other mods you had related to pregnancy and I can tell you if they are compatible or not.
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 3:22 AM
I Kept Having Twins... Thank you so much for this1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 5:41 PM
Since I've read so many people having nothing but multiples after the December careers patch I have been afraid to have a Sim have a baby. In some instance, I want a set amount of children. If I'm on baby number five, for instance, and don't desire a sixth child, the last thing I would need is twins. Thank you for taking this fear from me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 9:47 AM
Thank you soo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 4:39 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 1:46 PM
Since the latest patch my sims keep having twins and triplets so this is great because sometimes I only want them to have one baby at a time! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 5:28 PM
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:28 AM
Not able to get this to work. Have installed it properly, only have ONE other mod and its the nomosaic/no-censor one. No other pregnancy mods. Tried to get the triplet mod to work, have had 3 pregnancies and all were singles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScottyWoW
Not able to get this to work. Have installed it properly, only have ONE other mod and its the nomosaic/no-censor one. No other pregnancy mods. Tried to get the triplet mod to work, have had 3 pregnancies and all were singles.

An obvious question but... did you have enough space in the household for 3 more sims?
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:52 PM
no se encuentran ya disponibles ponerlo gracias...que los necesito si no no. jugare a los sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JosemY
no se encuentran ya disponibles ponerlo gracias...que los necesito si no no. jugare a los sims 4

¿Qué te ocurre? Los archivos están ahí disponibles para descarga
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:27 PM
This mod does not need to be updated with the 1.3.32.1010 version.
Page 2 of 4