Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 4:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default beverage bought from coffee shop vanishes
I got my sim to order a drink 7 times and the 10 simoleon goes away but the drink in his hand disappears.
I got all my mods/cc out to test it out if its caused by mods, apperantly it is not.
Any mods to fix this bug?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 2:52 AM
The solution (if you can call it one) that works for many of us when this starts happening is, if you clicked on the barista sim to order the drink and it disappeared, try again but click on the counter of the barista bar object instead. If that's where you clicked the first time, then try clicking on the barista sim.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 6:01 AM Last edited by igazor : 17th Sep 2021 at 6:25 AM.
or...buy the property on which the coffee bar resides or your own coffee bar for your home and make your own farkin' coffee. There's always at least one "trivial" solution to any given problem that may satisfy the stated requirements, but it isn't necessarily the best or kindest one. For example, if your server is throwing errors, set fire to it and throw it out of the window et voilĂ , no more errors.