Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimPE - Latest version 0.75f

by Quaxi Posted 19th Nov 2004 at 2:26 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2019 at 4:00 PM by Tashiketh

Closed Thread Locked by: Reason:
353 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 344 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 15
Field Researcher
#76 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 1:01 PM
Quaxi - okay ... and guess why Sim Enhancer has stopped working. I paid for it, have the reciept from Pay Pal and it worked perfectly - now, can't save any changes that are made, the game locks, and I have to reboot the system. Since it was a download, I can't just reinstall it. Where should I get help? Thank you
Test Subject
#77 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 10:05 PM
Can't DO RAR. Is there a zip.verson?
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Dec 2004 at 10:41 PM
Please does someone help me? I download SimPE and reead all the tutorials and posts about but i still don't understand how to use it.Perhaps i'm not very smart... today i tried again with the fridge moderate explication but didn't found the files...Please does someone can help me?By chat or something like that?i want so mauch get new objects....
#79 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tabbysgranhag
Quaxi - okay ... and guess why Sim Enhancer has stopped working. I paid for it, have the reciept from Pay Pal and it worked perfectly - now, can't save any changes that are made, the game locks, and I have to reboot the system. Since it was a download, I can't just reinstall it. Where should I get help? Thank you

That's why Sim Enhancer sucks. Use SimPE instead!
#80 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 10:11 AM
I recently downloaded the newest SimPE, and now all of the NPC sims have idiotic German names. And i play the US version of Sims2, so it must be from SimPE. I did not even download the german version of SimPE. Is there a way to get the original american names back ? Trust me, the german names are embarassing...

PS: Yeah i could return to my backed up neighborhood, but i have played a bit since then, and didn't notice until one of the maids showed up. Besides if this is a SimPE error, even reverting would not help, as i could never use SimPE again...
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:10 PM
how do u download it????
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:11 PM
never mind i just found it!!! u save it in downloads rite?
Test Subject
#83 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:15 PM
how do u download it?
Test Subject
#84 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 12:16 PM
i mean install it?
Test Subject
#85 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:23 PM
How Come I can't get it to say "Name Map" All it says is "Directory of compressed Files", "Files List", "Material Description?".
Test Subject
#86 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isis1979
How Come I can't get it to say "Name Map" All it says is "Directory of compressed Files", "Files List", "Material Description?".

I'm getting that too Isis! Can anyone help?
Test Subject
#87 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:18 PM
Isis1979 and Ermietrude i saw that too, that's because i said i don´t understand how to use SimPe, and it seems that anyone can help us... ;( i feel very frustreted because i wasted many time trying to ... Please i just want to understand how can we recolor objects for TS2, i sure i put my experiencies here to everybody download.... Please... does anyone can do a tutorial with images?
:twisted:
Test Subject
#88 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 9:55 PM
they do a tutorial with images but it doesnt say how to get it to say name map. tutorial with pics
Field Researcher
#89 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 11:57 PM
please HELP

i tried to make one of my sims become the sibling of another sim (from another household). i thought i did it successfully because they showed up in each other's family tree. HOWEVER, the family tree icon doesn't appear next to their names in their relationship panel, nor are the interactions available for them "family-oriented." they simply interact as best friends. any suggestions? i want the family icon to show up, and i want them to interact as family members. thanks. :argh:
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 12:18 AM
I can't get the "Name Map" thing either...I don't get it, what's going on here?!

- Ash
Forum Resident
#91 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 2:37 AM
I've been stalking SimPE for a while now and have finally worked up the courage to have a go at it,TY so much for all your wonderful goodies,this site is really awesome.
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Antigona
Isis1979 and Ermietrude i saw that too, that's because i said i don´t understand how to use SimPe, and it seems that anyone can help us... ;( i feel very frustreted because i wasted many time trying to ... Please i just want to understand how can we recolor objects for TS2, i sure i put my experiencies here to everybody download.... Please... does anyone can do a tutorial with images?
:twisted:

Ok i figured out why! I think we're downloading an older version from here. i went to http://sims.ambertation.de/realdownload.shtml and re-downloaded SimPE and the "Name Map" option appears! Hope this helps you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#93 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 1:52 PM
@emmemm: SimPE is uable to change the default language of your Game, and it won't toch the Names of your sims unless you save something. If the Name show up in German or anoy othe runwanted Language in the Game, please go to the Extra->Option Dialog and set you default Language. Normally this is set to the Language wour OS uses.

@Isis1979:
File List was the name for Name Map in older SimPE releases, please get the latest Version of SimPE from http://sims.ambertation.de

@pseudonymph24:
In some newer Versions of SimPE you can set mor Options on the Relationship Tab. It offers you another DropDown List where you can select the Type of relation on (Parent, Aunt, Grandchild...)
#94 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quaxi
@emmemm: SimPE is uable to change the default language of your Game, and it won't toch the Names of your sims unless you save something. If the Name show up in German or anoy othe runwanted Language in the Game, please go to the Extra->Option Dialog and set you default Language. Normally this is set to the Language wour OS uses.

Thank you very much. I should have known that, i just kinda freaked, because i never had to change the language in SimPE. Didn't even know that was possible, lol. Okay, silly me goes on to play now
:yippee:
#95 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 3:14 PM
Default downloads
Where do I download it at? I am new here and do not see a download button for anything..
Test Subject
#96 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 4:21 PM
Thank You Finally got it!!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 4:59 PM
hello iam new online wit sim2 but been playing for a year offline and wanna start online and will like to know how i put my picture on my front page plz anyone............ty
Test Subject
#98 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 5:01 PM
Also to add with that how do i make my own clothing
Instructor
Original Poster
#99 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 6:02 PM
You don't need SimPE for Clothing. BodyShop (Ships with the game) is the tool you use for that task.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quaxi
@pseudonymph24:
In some newer Versions of SimPE you can set mor Options on the Relationship Tab. It offers you another DropDown List where you can select the Type of relation on (Parent, Aunt, Grandchild...)

are you referring to the "family ties" option? if so, yeah, i did that...made two of my sims siblings, and still no family icon in the relationship panel.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15