Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moar Interactions

by Buzzler Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM by Buzzler

1044 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 733 Feedback Posts, 310 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 41 of 42
Scholar
#1001 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
Is there a trick to being able to cook with a stove on a community lot? I created a base camp and added it to a town and my sim only has the option to upgrade the stove. On the fridge she only has the option for a quick snack.

I removed most of my other mods and cc, replaced the stove and fridge with base game appliances, cleared my cache files and started a fresh test game, but the option to Have/Serve is still not available. Mods/cc used in test game: Buzzler, NRaas, CC skins/eyes/makeup.

ETA: I tried another test game with the same results (removed all mods except Buzzler's and NRaas Traveler, and used different sims from the library/bin). The wood fire oven works on a community lot so I'll just use that until I figure this out.

I haven't used this in a long time, but from what I can remember is serve never worked quit right for me, because you can't store leftovers on a community lot - at least I never could. I never had any problem cooking on any stoves though. I could do serve, but I had to throw out any additional servings that were left after my Sims were done eating. So, a trash compactor and regular trash can were necessary for that (besides having a dumpster for realism, if you're into that).
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1002 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 10:02 AM
@aparkison
Thank you for your response about cook/serve on community lots. I'm going to download this again, clear everything out and try again in a vanilla game. And I'll keep trying until it works : ) Such a shame our Sims can't make full use of all the appliances on community lots.
Scholar
#1003 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
@aparkison
Thank you for your response about cook/serve on community lots. I'm going to download this again, clear everything out and try again in a vanilla game. And I'll keep trying until it works : ) Such a shame our Sims can't make full use of all the appliances on community lots.

No problem!

I should have written you need a recycle bin for indoors and a large one for outdoors, since we can't place the home trash cans on community lots (brain lapse!). I'm getting ready to playtest my first community lot in ages with a stove, etc on it and see what happens. I have cabins on my state park lot that I just redid in Storybrook County. I am praying the stove works or I will be crushed. It's a major reason I use this mod. I've been absorbed in Skyrim and other games, plus real life, so this is the first time I've opened Sims 3 and really did anything with it in quite awhile. My Sims 4 experience soured me a bit on the series too and that's finally wearing off now.

I haven't seen any other complaints though and I know a lot lot of Simmers use this mod, so we'll see what happens. Either way, I will report back with my own results. I can't imagine it's a mod conflict, but with the Dashboard unable to detect conflicts between scripting mods, I have no idea. I've played Sims long enough I should know what would cause this to stop working as intended, but I'm clueless.

Anyway. Hope it works for both of us! Will report back soon. Hopefully if it doesn't work - there is some way to narrow down the problem or Buzzler can take a look at it.
Scholar
#1004 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dey1
Go To Bed With / Come To Bed doesn't allow teens?

It sounds like you might need Sleep Freedom which is an NRAAS mod. I don't know if that will solve your problem though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1005 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 2:10 PM
This looks brilliant!! thank you a lot ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1006 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:37 PM
3Q
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1007 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:05 PM
I sorry i might not never wrote but FYI i preferred this to nrass.
Test Subject
#1008 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 2:37 PM
Is there here someone with an older version of this mod on his HD, like the one that works with game patch 1.42?
I needed a version that works with that game patch level, Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1009 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:40 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#1010 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:40 AM
Is there a way to turn off the 'have water balloon fight' from the socialize friendly menu?
Alchemist
#1011 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 8:30 PM
Hi,

I don't know if you'll get a chance to read this, but this apparently conflicts with Ani's No Shopping From Fridge mod. I've tried to poke around and take a look at the ITUNs of both to try and get them to work, but I haven't been able to. Can you point me in the right direction, because both mods are awesome and I'd love to use them. Thank you for creating this

@Joyius - this mod nukes the autonomous water balloon and snowball fights.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
#1012 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Hi,

I don't know if you'll get a chance to read this, but this apparently conflicts with Ani's No Shopping From Fridge mod. I've tried to poke around and take a look at the ITUNs of both to try and get them to work, but I haven't been able to. Can you point me in the right direction, because both mods are awesome and I'd love to use them. Thank you for creating this

I've had both Buzzler's and this mod in place for ages and never had any trouble getting them both to work. However, the older verisons of Ani's mod as available on MTS will conflict with icarus_allsorts' mods. The updated version of Ani's is available at NRaas.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/No+Fridge+Shopping
Alchemist
#1013 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I've had both Buzzler's and this mod in place for ages and never had any trouble getting them both to work. However, the older verisons of Ani's mod as available on MTS will conflict with icarus_allsorts' mods. The updated version of Ani's is available at NRaas.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/No+Fridge+Shopping

Ah, thank you for the answer. I have version 7 of the mod, which I think is the latest. I've never had issues with icarus_allsorts's mods either.
What I have discovered after some more testing is that the conflict happens only on vacation; Moar Interactions works fine, but No Fridge Shopping doesn't work at all (meals still display price necessary to prepare, if Sim lacks the ingredients). In the homeworld, both work fine. So I suppose it's not such a big deal if it's only in that case, and I'll use them both

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#1014 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 7:13 AM
The work overtime interaction alters my sim's work schedules in such a way that they are required to work on days off. I suspect their schedule is shifted by one day. So, even though the career tab shows a day off the sim is pushed to go to work and loses job performance from missing work if they don't go. The only way I know to fix it is to quit the career entirely and rejoin and correct for level and performance via MasterController. Simply removing the mod didn't fix the issue.
Test Subject
#1015 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 9:08 PM
I must say, thank you so much for this mod! It's absolutely amazing and I love having my sims socialize friendly and funny interactions autonomously without going to do something stupid, getting rid of grouping upon the "go to lot with" interaction. Absolutely incredible mod, thank you. I did have a question though, it seems that these social macros are autonomous and that even though my sim has good or friendly traits, they purposely go out of there way using mean interactions until the relationship bar is completely red with another sim. It only seems to affect sims that are in a non-active household. Is there any way that I could make the social interactions only user directed and not autonomous? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1016 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:01 PM
Love this so much thank you thank you~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1017 Old 9th May 2016 at 5:31 PM
THANK YOU
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1018 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 7:15 AM
I wanted to use "Be Trained..." on a community lot, but the option didn't show up on any equipment in a gym. It does show up on my home lot.

There was a sim with athletic skill 9 who was there, and was running on a treadmill. I assigned a role of "trainer" using Arsil's Custom Generic Role mod. Perhaps that's part of the problem? That same sim is also in the Trainer self-employed NRaas career.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1019 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 8:07 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1020 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 1:47 AM
Thank you. I wanted my sim to be able to work part time while attending a homeworld university. With your mod, he can actually do it.
Test Subject
#1021 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 7:01 AM
thanks
Instructor
#1022 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 3:35 PM
I'm having a problem with this on 1:69.
Two sims enter a theatre/horse show/anywhere using the Attend With interation and 2 sims enter then one auto leaves and loses the command.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1023 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 11:24 AM
Thanks for making this mod It's nice
Mad Poster
#1024 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 6:36 PM
I started some testing in Deery Meadows and it seems that newcomers might be able to just freelance partime job shifts until they build a house on their lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1025 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 7:19 PM
i really love this mod BUT slow dancing ( with season ), doesn't appear anymore when Moar is running... does anyone know a solution ?
Page 41 of 42