Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#76 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
Sucks to hear you're still having that issue.

I decided to delete those mod.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 3rd Apr 2023 at 11:07 PM
Updated the hood again. Converted the Lighthouse into an apartment complex, added another apartment on a hill. File is updated and I will not be adding any more lots... (due to running out of space and having 3 apartments, 31 residential lots and 17 community lots)
Screenshots
Theorist
#78 Old 4th Apr 2023 at 11:32 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 4th Apr 2023 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Mispell
With this update a conflict with jonasn's mod begone.

But I have one suggestion. Currently I adapt my Trio Lake neighborhood for Voelle's water shaders. Guess any water shaders work like this but Voelle's one has very strict building requirements. It adds Castaway Stories' water surfaces to TS2 game. Any lot to match those water shader have to have at least one pool tile on it. Two pool tiles at opposite lot corners are the best to prevent reflection to freeze. In fact two pool tiles makes reflection to render faster.

Your neighborhood is full of water. Even more there are houses that float on water surface. I think this could be good idea to adapt whole of your neighborhood to custom created water shaders. Without water shaders adaption your Floating Market looks like this:

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 4th Apr 2023 at 10:03 PM
So jus hide single tile pools in opposite corners? That I can do.
Images with the shader files in, from the Atoll market, doesn't render the floor nor does it like going beyond the lot edge (with the camera mod I have), minor issues really.

Now to hide the pools from view.
Screenshots
Theorist
#80 Old 4th Apr 2023 at 10:32 PM
The floor I guess will never reflected because the ceiling in the basement level is not exist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Once I created arched bridge, I noticed there is no reflection and there is no painted tiles under. The area under my bridge was transparent and was not accessed by floor build mode tool.

There should be two pool tiles not necessarily in the corners but somewhere afar from each other. Try to hide it under flowers or modular strairs and then rotate camera in different directions. Once you'll notice that reflection is not freezing, then you did everything right.

Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 3:04 AM
The lot bases do register correctly with the lot imposters, and they do in fact have flooring as all boats start at level 1, not ground. I floored them before setting in place.
Theorist
#82 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 7:04 AM
The lot bases do register correctly with the lot imposters, and they do in fact have flooring as all boats start at level 1, not ground. I floored them before setting in place.

Oh. So they don't have foundations. Smart move. Because I think you also can not reach under water surface as I do in all your lots.

I mispelled author's nick. Vioelle or Voielle. I don't remember right. Good you found it anyways.

Theorist
#83 Old 6th Apr 2023 at 7:11 AM
Can you say what changes you did to Atoll Floating Market? It now works fine with Jonasn's lighting mod while one lot I noticed recently in my neighborhood still stuck.
Regards Vic

Scholar
Original Poster
#84 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 3:24 AM
With the latest Sims file share version, Nothing, it's the same as when you last downloaded it I believe. 10pm (local time, GMT +12) 4th April Upload.

In my Original at most I've added the pools at the corners of all lots for Shader users as you can see above. No other changes as of yet.
Theorist
#85 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 11:19 AM
With the latest Sims file share version, Nothing, it's the same as when you last downloaded it I believe. 10pm (local time, GMT +12) 4th April Upload.

In my Original at most I've added the pools at the corners of all lots for Shader users as you can see above. No other changes as of yet.

I mean what you had changed before 4th April and after 18th March

Scholar
Original Poster
#86 Old 8th Apr 2023 at 8:11 PM
As above converted the lighthouse and added that 3rd apartment complex. I didn't touch the Market in that time.
Theorist
#87 Old 8th Apr 2023 at 11:39 PM
Oh well. Then I'll never find what have caused an issue. Still have to remove jonasn's mod.

Scholar
Original Poster
#88 Old 9th Apr 2023 at 2:04 AM
Updated Simsfileshare with the pooled version. If you have no more suggestions I'll upload it.
Theorist
#89 Old 9th Apr 2023 at 8:32 AM
Compress all the neighborhood with Cris Hatch's or Mootilda's tool link
right before share it. And I think that's all.
You are lucky to have your neighborhood finished and fixed. Now I want to have such destiny for my neighborhood. And thank you for create. I will (probably) share edited version of one of your lots.

Scholar
Original Poster
#90 Old 9th Apr 2023 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Compress all the neighborhood with Cris Hatch's or Mootilda's tool link
right before share it. And I think that's all.
You are lucky to have your neighborhood finished and fixed. Now I want to have such destiny for my neighborhood. And thank you for create. I will (probably) share edited version of one of your lots.

You're perfectly welcome to do so. You've been of great help.
Page 4 of 4