Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney's Mulan: Mulan and Li Shang

by denise_316 Posted 31st Jul 2008 at 9:42 AM

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 8:07 PM
Wow, I think these are the best sims based on animated charcters that I have ever seen! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:19 AM
Thanks, this is my favorite Disney movie I was obsessed with it when i was younger. I tried to download a mulan they had on the exchange but it wasn't that great, Yours looks like she stepped out of the cartoon and into the sims game. Thank you.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM
Gosh I've just downloaded these and OMG you've done a great job!! They look like the real deal they are fantastic!! Well done!!
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 11:22 PM
hey thank you for for uploading mulan i love all the work you do on your disney character and mulan is one of my favs i know you don't like requests but do you think you could make a tinkerbell as she is my fav disney character out of all of them and i think you would do her justice thank again
The One and Only
#80 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 2:43 PM
I don't even play this game - I just hang out in the chat - and I felt compelled to say how amazing these look. Superb work.
Test Subject
#81 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:42 AM
Gosh, your stuff just rocks! Way to go.
Test Subject
#82 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:55 AM
this is so beautiful! i love mulan and disney,i have downloaded all your sims and they are great! can you please make characters from hercules or mulan 2,i ve ben trying to do that but i cant
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:41 PM
I love your work. And I would love to see you do Pocahontas. Aladdin is my favorite movie, but since you've already done that, there is pretty much only Pocahontas left.... hmm... You could do Alice in Wonderland or Peter Pan...
I love how well you did Jasmine! Anyway, gotta go to download Mulan!
Test Subject
#84 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cousin Barney
I love your work. And I would love to see you do Pocahontas. Aladdin is my favorite movie, but since you've already done that, there is pretty much only Pocahontas left.... hmm... You could do Alice in Wonderland or Peter Pan...
I love how well you did Jasmine! Anyway, gotta go to download Mulan!

You forgot The new Princess Tiana,But The Princess and the Frog isn't out until December 11
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:25 PM
I haven't seen what she looks like!! I heard she's black. All the other Disney employees were so excited about it. The fact that it's gonna be a new Disney classic and finally a black princess! Thanks, I didn't even know her name. Have you seen previews or something?
Test Subject
#86 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Uh no I did not, Did you look at the pic? How could I have clicked on the wrong hair? That is the only hair I have like that trust me, It's just having some problem with my game. I mean clearly I installed the meshes because it would have reverted to a maxis default if I hadn't. And I'm a chick and dislike being called he/she.

you sees that is the mesh for the hair it is included in the file, i had it to when my WinRAR worked. you may want to install again, and it is possible that you forgot to exract, so just try agian, it happens, methinks.
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:00 AM
This is so cool! I was planning on making Mulan sims 2 version, how perfect. Now what the heck am I supposed to do with the rest of the characters?!

~Roller Derby~
Test Subject
#88 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
Mulan was the first movie I saw in theaters, still my favourite.
I want this sim!
The Punch Me Punch You shot is hilarious when you're thinking of I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Cause Li Shang's all smiley. ;]
Test Subject
#89 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:16 AM
Oh my gosh! How did I not see this? I've been waiting for this! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:54 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
PLEASE tell me you'll make the rest of the characters ranging from Li to the Emperor! I love the clothes, and need the rest of the wardrobe! t_t

This isn't a request, just a wish. You did such a great job, I'm obssessed. XD

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:40 PM Last edited by serupento : 5th Aug 2009 at 3:14 AM. Reason: oh. duh.
Well, it all looks great, but every single time i extract the files, they absolutely will not install (you might wanna subtract about 6 from your download counts from soldier and li shang)! My sim bin currently has several versions of Li Shang and Mulan just sitting there with invisible hair and maxis default clothes. I'm a little confused because this is the kind of thing that only used to happen to me before i even knew what a "mesh" was. I first tried extracting normally, then extract here + drag and drop, then I tried Clean Installer. I'm still not getting the right sims and clothes.

I'm not sure if the make up works or not... I haven't seen it in the catalog... I do know that their physical faces are coming in just fine, though. Anyone got any ideas?
DISREGARD THAT.

Also, i guess it's the one-year anniversary of this upload. Grats.
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:06 AM
This is amazing! Great details, practically like what Disney did! Good job.

D00d, my profile says I'm a guy, what the hal?!
Field Researcher
#94 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 12:30 PM
Oh you did an awsome job! Amazing! Mulan and Belle were my favorite characters growing up.

"This is what you give me to work with, well, honey I've seen worse- we're gonna turn this sows ear, into a silk purse."

Did I get that right?
Test Subject
#95 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:10 PM
Wow! Amazing! This is one of the best Disney simcharacters I've seen!
Thank you for this beautiful work!
#96 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM
They look amazing! I especially like your version of Mulan in her armor. I was just watching it today and thought I'd do a search. Great job!
Test Subject
#97 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 9:43 PM
This set is just beautiful the last set that Denise has done! Your work will be greatly missed
Test Subject
#98 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 11:06 PM
These are beautiful!!! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#99 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:37 AM
i find it quite disturbing that they look just like the the ones in the movie...but in a good way of course, job well done.
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:09 AM
Mulan has always been my favorite Disney movie (Right next to The Lion King lol) And you did a gorgeous job on her and Shang! I'm definitely adding them to my game!

It's the little things in life that make me happy.

And thanks to everyone out there, including here, who makes all the wonderful CC that I use. My game wouldn't be the same without it.
Page 4 of 5