Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silk Spectre II

by aymo87 Posted 16th Mar 2009 at 12:22 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 5:24 AM by Canoodle : removed upload advertising

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
One word for this sim: "Hallelujah"

(lol...that's just for anyone who has seen the movie)

Anyway, aymo87, your work on this Silk Spectre II sim is amazing. I am loving the costume and the hair looks prefect. A very good movie version of her. She was one of my favs in the movie. ^_^

P.S. Thanks for the more detailed custom list on where to find some of the not included material. Sometimes I feel like a dumbass when I can't find a certain mesh, cause the link provided only goes to the main page (or the site directed to, uses flash and doesn't change the url - if that makes any sense at all).

Jag kan doda dig med den min hjarnan
My Myspace Page
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
I didn't like the Watchmen but she's pretty. Thanks! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:04 AM
Awesomeness! Thanks so much for creating her!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:09 AM Last edited by seattle_girl : 16th Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM. Reason: oops
She looks beautiful. Can't wait for Rorschach ! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerstutorgirl

P.S. Thanks for the more detailed custom list on where to find some of the not included material. Sometimes I feel like a dumbass when I can't find a certain mesh, cause the link provided only goes to the main page (or the site directed to, uses flash and doesn't change the url - if that makes any sense at all).

oh sthank you even more for actually reading it!! seriously! but don't feel stupid over that, it happens to me all the time. and exactly what you said about all links redirecting to the main page...that's exactly the case with Sim Chic. such a headache! so thanks again for paying attention, makes me feel like i'm not wasting my breath...errr...finger movements?

101ita- sorry you didn't like it :'( that's a looooooooong time to have to sit in a theater for something you're not enjoying. have you read the graphic novel?

Meshy114 & seattle_girl- thank you both! Rorschach's in the moderation queue and should be up anytime now. Hopefully all the other uploads realize he's not waiting in there with them...they're waiting in there with him!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 8:23 AM
looks awesome.

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:06 AM
*wolf whistle*aymo87. you got nice sims. man. she is cooking hot good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:47 AM
that's so cool.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:07 PM
Wonderful! She'll fit nicely with the rest of my Watchmen sims.

I loved the film, it was surprisingly true to the graphic novel. But my one issue? That... "woohoo" scene was *waaaaay* too long.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:54 PM
Great job on her ! Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:43 PM
She's brilliant! While she's not my fav character (I have to agree with the others concerning that "woo-hoo" scene!) you've def done her justice. Thank you loads for uploading. Cant wait for Rorschach
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:23 PM
I love it! Hope you do Nite Owl 2!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:59 PM
Wow, you did an amazing job on this! She looks exactly like the movie character! Well done! :D
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:10 PM
aymo87-No I haven't but I don't think I would like it either... It wasn't because the movie was poorly done but rather I can't connect with the characters and I didn't like the story. I'm interested into seeing more of them made into Sims though! ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:56 PM
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
I can't help but drool over her a little :D
Amazing job, really, she looks fantastic.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aymo87
Hopefully all the other uploads realize he's not waiting in there with them...they're waiting in there with him!

HA. I almost spewed my drink all over my keyboard. :D

I absolutely loved the film (though I totally agree with an earlier comment that the "woohoo" scene was a bit long) and am currently reading the graphic novel. I absolutely loved your Dr. Manhattan, and Laurie is spot-on. She's a phenomenally beautiful woman, and your version is perfect! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 5:05 AM
the pics are reminicent of Kill Bill

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:26 AM
awsome stuff!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 11:20 AM
WOW! Unbelievable likeness!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:06 AM
thanks for the description on how to download the meshes. Showing the picture of the mesh was very helpful ,I wish everyone would do that. Thanks she is beautiful.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:20 AM
super big thanks!!! will Eddie be in the future? XD
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:41 AM
Very like the woman... though I thought her actress was thge only downfall of the film (such a good adaptaion!!)... I await eagerly your Nite Owl II... you're gonna do Daniel, right?????
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:42 PM Last edited by FlamingoKicker : 21st Mar 2009 at 6:45 PM. Reason: Additional information
What am I looking to get from simchic's site? The mesh for the hair or the costume? That's still unanswered. Good job though.

Oh, btw, isn't Simchic a pay site? Or am I looking at the wrong area? It says you have to be a subscriber to download the meshes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlamingoKicker
What am I looking to get from simchic's site? The mesh for the hair or the costume? That's still unanswered. Good job though.

Thank you, but I hardly think its still unanswered, considering I went so far as to include a picture of the mesh needed, as well as detailed instructions on how to find it. Reading the post would have solved this issue.

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingoKicker
Oh, btw, isn't Simchic a pay site? Or am I looking at the wrong area? It says you have to be a subscriber to download the meshes.

Again, considering I said its under "freebies" AND that I gave step-by-step instructions on how to find it...I'd think it would have been pretty obvious them having a pay section to their site is NOT a problem. As creators when we take the extra time to write out the explanation we appreciate it when you, the downloader, at least take the time to read it. And so I say thank you again tiggerstutorgirl

New Home. Come check it out!
Page 1 of 2