Replies: 2853 (Who?), Viewed: 382021 times.
Page 115 of 115
Scholar
#2851 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:04 PM
Just imagined devs will add something like this in the very next Sims 4 scenarios.
they will add then summon system and limited characters. And the goal will be fight all your neighbors.
Sigh. All the girls would leave the game. Immideately X)

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
#2852 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 6:16 PM
...when every now and then you imagine characters in stories you read as various sims, seemingly completely at random. Including your own stories. No, brain, that creepy-ass person who cut someone's tongue out is not meant to look like Kaylynn Langerak.

I am Error.
Scholar
#2853 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 11:59 PM
...a group of 8 carol singers blocking the way of the library front door (probably by accident) bear a strong resemblance to Sims. I managed not to stamp my feet or wave a "routing fail" thought bubble skywards.
Mad Poster
#2854 Old 19th Dec 2021 at 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieta_cassiopeia
...a group of 8 carol singers blocking the way of the library front door (probably by accident) bear a strong resemblance to Sims. I managed not to stamp my feet or wave a "routing fail" thought bubble skywards.

Today at work I had the same problem. I had to restrain myself from stomping my feet, throwing my hands in the air and yelling"IGRKAS!" or whatever simlish expression I could find to tell them to "move out of my way, I'm on a mission!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Page 115 of 115