Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 11:08 AM
Hi! I'm Jessica...
and I absolutely suck at writing introductions to myself, so please forgive me if this sounds dumb. I'm 41 years old, and I'm a dog mom to a soon-to-be 1-year-old Chihuahua named Kiki. I've been playing The Sims since it first came out in 2000, only missing The Sims 2 - which I plan to remedy as soon as I get a new desktop computer. I've been a lurker and semi-regular downloader here for a couple of years now, but I've never really done much here on the actual forum part of the site. I'm not really sure what else to put here...and it's after five o'clock in the morning, and I need to finish what I'm working on and get some sleep. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask - I'll answer most anything.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 11:52 AM
Hi Jessica, nice to meet you! Which games are you playing at the moment? Perhaps you could post some pictures, click your game on the top menu bar, pick community forums and choose the pictures forum. Choose a suitable thread and post away, we'd love to see them!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 10:15 PM
Welcome to Mod The Sims, Jessica. The forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here you can find general site rules and guidelines Link
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 9:40 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Jan 2022 at 9:45 PM. Reason: Clarity
Hi, PANDAQUEEN here.

Don't worry too much about your intro.

We all start off somehow awkward.

I've been a long time member since the The Sims 2 generation which was when this site was called Mod the Sims 2, I mostly have an excitable life for an ambiverted person. My dream is to gain enough confidence to be a salesperson like my father and mother were when I was growing up.

I sometimes review Christmas movies or animated films beyond Disney in the media center. But mostly, I have been trying to get back into Simming since I had my heart broken. You'll usually find me in Non-Sims Discussion managing feedback on good or bad or even "meh" days with my response to listen and reply.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)