Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 4:42 PM
is it script?
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 6:52 PM
Is this working for the December patch?
Test Subject
#128 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emily_HH_19
Is this working for the December patch?

I'll download it and see if it does and then I'll let you know.. since no mods seem to be working or only a few are since the December update. Bye bye pregnancy mega mod
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raenbow1200
I'll download it and see if it does and then I'll let you know.. since no mods seem to be working or only a few are since the December update. Bye bye pregnancy mega mod

Download MC Command Center! The MC Pregnancy module does everything that Pregnancy Mega Mod did, and is hotfixed for the December patch
Test Subject
#130 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:33 PM
Default It really does everything pregnancy mod did?!
Quote: Originally posted by Emily_HH_19
Download MC Command Center! The MC Pregnancy module does everything that Pregnancy Mega Mod did, and is hotfixed for the December patch

Thanks for your reply, and I would love to know how it does everything pregnancy mod did, cause it looks like it just does random whoo with someone in a relationship from what I read by the creator on the mod page. But if I'm wrong let me know.

Also I tried this mod and whenever interacting with a baby my sim would get stuck and just hold the baby and I'd have to debug the sim holding the baby to get it to stop. I removed this mod and didn't have that trouble any more. Was really wanting to have a higher chance to have quads or anything other than 1 baby. I hope this gets fixed soon, cause almost all mods aren't working. Here is an already made list of mods that do or don't work http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...-mods-dec-15/p1
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:19 PM
Thanks for your reply, and I would love to know how it does everything pregnancy mod did, cause it looks like it just does random whoo with someone in a relationship from what I read by the creator on the mod page. But if I'm wrong let me know.

Also I tried this mod and whenever interacting with a baby my sim would get stuck and just hold the baby and I'd have to debug the sim holding the baby to get it to stop. I removed this mod and didn't have that trouble any more. Was really wanting to have a higher chance to have quads or anything other than 1 baby. I hope this gets fixed soon, cause almost all mods aren't working. Here is an already made list of mods that do or don't work http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...-mods-dec-15/p1

That's really not at all what it only does. It has so much functionality. When a sim is pregnant, you can click on them, select MC Pregnancy, and a menu should come up, one of which is offspring or something like that. This brings up an option to put in number of male/female babies exactly, or leave as 0 or blank to randomise baby gender and number. I don't think it has pregnancy pausing, but I might be wrong. I'm pretty sure it has pregnancy terminating as well. The description isn't that clear, but once you get the mod installed it's best to just rummage around in the settings. It's very clear what everything does once you get it in your game.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:49 PM

Also I've just played mine with this mod in and had 0 problems handling the babies, and can still have 6... I guess it's different from game to game, but could yours have been caused by any other mod?
Additionally, just checked and MC Pregnancy can terminate pregnancy and change how far along the pregnancy is. The only thing you can't do is make a sim spontaneously pregnant. You have to try for a baby first.
Test Subject
#133 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 7:08 AM
I'm reeeeeally hoping this gets updated for the latest game, because I was super keen for multiples to be likely during my legacy challenge, and I love this mod! Hope hope!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 4:28 AM
Thank you so much love the mod
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 1:50 AM
I'd love for this to be an option though, not the default. As in fertility treatment.

I'd also love an abortion/adoption hospital option.
Test Subject
#136 Old 26th May 2016 at 7:52 PM
It doesn't seem to work for me I've tried changing the percentages but still I only have 1 baby I have the pregnancy mega mod is that somehow conflicting. Also did you have to extract it because I didn't and I had the fertile trait and only 2 sim household. Thanks pls help!!
Test Subject
#137 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:05 PM
Please update it! I love it very very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 4:42 PM
This mod is great, and it's good to see that you plan to update! MC Pregnancy/Woohoo and the Pregnancy Mega Mod can do a lot, but it can't enable more than triplets at random.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 5:46 PM
After too many time, updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:00 AM
Thanks again Peke for updating this!! Anyone know if this is compatible with the master command mod??
Test Subject
#141 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 11:31 PM
I've tested the MC Command mod, this mod is compatible you and your NPCs will have multiple births just set the max offspring to 5 or 6 depending which one you have, there may be a glitch where for example, lets say you have 4 sims in a household and one gets pregnant, they may have 4 babies making the household maxed out, same thing if you have like 2 people your sim may fill the household with 6 babies I'm unsure if the percentages that pekesims put for how many you get in a pregnancy acually work. I have seen households with 1 baby before so it could just be me overreacting, but I've also gotten a notification that says "Eliza Pancakes delivered 0 male babies." ??...Okay...
Test Subject
#142 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:38 AM
Thanks a LOT!! I'll use the "sextuplets same odds" in my legacy!!! I just wanted to know : is the "monozygote" thing include in the "same odds sextuplets" or do I try to make one without monozygote babies, following your tutorial?
I thank you again!!!

English is not my native language, don't be afraid to tell me if you don't understand what I'm saying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 9:13 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 4:48 AM
thank you for this mod
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 2:28 PM
Is this working for the 1.24.102 patch?
Test Subject
#146 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 11:25 PM
It doesn't work anymore with the new patch of october the 27th . Can you please update it? I love your mod and I would like to use it again!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 7:48 PM
Can you download all of them? Or do you need just one?
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simkatie7
Can you download all of them? Or do you need just one?

Only download one. If you use multiple it'll probably freak out.
Test Subject
#149 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 6:46 PM
Is this mod still working post toddlers?
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 8:17 PM
Wish this mod could be updated or someone make a new one I wish I had the skills to update it myself
Page 6 of 8