Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Electric Water Cooler/Dispenser - Fully Animated

by boblishman Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 4:09 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 1:29 PM by -Maylin-

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 182 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Field Researcher
#126 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 9:03 AM
this is so genius. thank you!

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:21 AM
Boblishman, do you have OFB yet? I placed this item in Club Dante and all the sims froze when I went back to live mode from buy mode. I had to exit out of the game then when I went back in I couldn't enter the lot.
Can you confirm this? Thanks.
Test Subject
#128 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 11:31 AM
Woooh, i just love that lil surprise its gr8, especialy in my gym and just looks so cool!!!! ty x

message me if you can sim me pls
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:34 AM
The animation is so crisp! I would have never even thought of using the Elixer of Life animations. :nod: A HUGE thumbs-up. You guys do such wonderous things it boggles my mind.

Keep up the excellent work.

PS. I have OFB, and I used this while my home buisness. It works totally fine.

The only thing I ask is if it is possible to lower its attraction. I admire your hardwork, but my sims just keep going and going to it whenever they get a moments rest.

.:Check out this AWSOME Sim2 website >>> HERE:.
Test Subject
#130 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:49 AM
Good job, thanks

Once U Eat A Cracker You Never Go Backer
Test Subject
#131 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:23 PM
hi! i just wanted to say that i find your objects cool and fun. esp. this 1, it's kinda lyk a hack but a subtle 1 at that. reminds me of CFC... ^_^ anyway, thanx so much for sharing and pls. continue the great work!!!

arigato gozaimasu!!!

P.S:
also a great big thanx to numenor!!! you totally rock!!!

Love is a golden vessel... it bends but never breaks.
Test Subject
#132 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:38 AM
thanks, thanks, thanks to boblishman....i love this so much!!!! i'm going to place this in my house.....and also have you ever thought of making a popcorn and softdrinks stall, so our sims can sell these stuff in the cinema? just a thought! thanks! please consider about this! thanks....hehe
Test Subject
#133 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:26 PM
great
but for some odd reason my sims are addicted to this thing now.. I had to remove it off the lot!!
Test Subject
#134 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:57 PM
Boblishman, My game would be absolutely nothing without you and Numenor. This is just perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
#135 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 3:42 AM
I really like this object, but it would be cool if there was a really realistic skin for it... I can't seem to make a decor for my house that this blends in with. Other than that. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:04 AM
Oohhhhhhhh Rockin.
Superb.
Splendiferous.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#137 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:55 AM
thanxs for uploading this water drinking despencor it looks really good
im going to put that into my community lot so my sims can drink it
anyway it looks great
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:27 AM
i almost like it. can you make a verion so they stand and drink. like the sink. they get a drink and stand around drinking it. And if theres 2 or more sims around, they can talk to each other. NO SUPRISES! i hate that.

so please make a new version without the suprise. you can just hack a sink and get rid of 'wash hands', and recolor with a water cool design. i would do it, but i don't know how at all to make anything
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 2:55 AM
This is such a great idea, thank you! ^_^

<33 A
Test Subject
#140 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
That is soo tight,but what does it do.Thanx much
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
What is the surprise? Ive had this forever and i still don't know your gonna make me go crazy someone tell me in a pm or somthing!!

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 3rd May 2006 at 12:34 AM
highonsims, heres what it is: a recolor of elixer of life.

suprise: mood bars go up, instead of sims life days.

nothing else.

which is why i don't like it. i expected sims to get a drink, stand and drink like the 'get a drink' with a sink.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#143 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:13 PM
Someone2, if it would be a simple recolour, it would have the same shape than the original elixir dispenser, don't you think so?
I didn't choose the animation from the sink because I actually never use it when playing, I find it quite useless...

I'm sorry you don't like it; we obviously can't create objects that satisfy everyone. But don't understimate the value of the work we have put in this creation: it's much more than you imagine.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#144 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:43 PM
It's awsome,Comfort and Energy rise,but needs to increase Hunger
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Someone2, if it would be a simple recolour, it would have the same shape than the original elixir dispenser, don't you think so?

no not really, i've seen recolors that change the shape of stuff. like a floating head of a cowplant recolor.

I'm sorry you don't like it; we obviously can't create objects that satisfy everyone.

well actually i like it a little. it would be a nice decoration for community lots.

But don't understimate the value of the work we have put in this creation: it's much more than you imagine.

i know. to me it looks like jibberish with some programs. like simpe.

if my previous post offended you, i am sorry.
Field Researcher
#146 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:02 AM
I like it! this is really great, really good job!!!
Thanks boblishman and Numenor! :salute:

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Field Researcher
#147 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 11:47 AM
This is fabulous. I have been using it quite awhile now and my sims love it for a quick pick-me-up.

Only one request. Is there a way to suppress the pop-up? They use it so often that the pop-up is getting annoying. Especially on campus lots because then I have 8 adults all enjoying a drink, but with a pop-up each time, which I have to stop and read to make sure that someone doesn't need to go to class or something, then click to erase it.

If it can be done in Simpe, you can just tell me how to do it and I'll fix it on my own. Or maybe you can change it so that the pop-up only occurs once per lot or once per load session or something like that. I understand that you want people to know that something happened when they take a drink and also realize that you took the animations from the life elixer which already has a pop-up involved. But I really would like a way to cut down on the amount of pop-ups.

Everything else about this object is simply amazing. I even feel that the advertising is set right.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#148 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
Yes, you can edit the cooler to bypass the dialog using SimPE.

Open the package, select the BHAV "Sub - Drink Success" and select the line 0x0002; on the right there is the field "True Target" (currently set to 0x0003): click on it and choose from the drop-down menu "Return True". Commit and Save.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#149 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:13 AM
Fabulous!! The instructions you gave me for SimPE were simple and worked like a charm. Thank you so much!

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Field Researcher
#150 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:36 PM
Awesome, thank

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Page 6 of 8