Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 8:08 PM
Can you do a

48-20-13-10-7-2 ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 8:45 AM
gfhjk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:37 PM
i'm going to have so many babies.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 5:16 AM
Will the game Simply revert automatically to ONE baby if the household is near capacity?
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Compaqo
I installed the 50/50 Quad&Quin but only always got one child :/

Me too.. I hope this bug gets fixed... it took WAY longer than I wanted to get a full house of sims...
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 2:20 PM
I have problem:
in my game I always get a twins children every time a pregnant sims give birth, does anyone know what might have cause this?
I use the Quadruplets and quintuplets 86 - 10 - 2.3 - 1 - 0.7 and the Pregnancy Mega Mod v4 by scumumbo

additional notes:
most time, I don't control the pregnant sims while she was giving birth, as I playing so many households
could this be the problem?
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:52 PM
Does it conflict with the Pregnancy Mega Mod v4 by scumumbo ?
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 7:43 PM
Default Same
Same here,idk what i am doing wrong always 1 kid
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:34 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 1:57 PM
Do you change the gestation period of one day?
Please ...
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:27 PM Last edited by kchio31 : 15th Mar 2015 at 5:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cocoban
Same here,idk what i am doing wrong always 1 kid

It really depends on the "flavour" you're using. if it's the 86-10-2.3-1-0.7 it's fairly normal, as 1 baby is just too large as probability.
But if you're using another one, like the "50/50" or "quintuplets for sure" and you're still having only one baby, then check that you UNZIPPED the original file, and that in your Mods directory there is the .package and not the .ZIP
Or check if you're using other pregnancy mod that could be interfering with this one.
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 3:38 AM
Default Thx
Thx very very thxkedkoq3dio
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:16 AM
I love having greater chances for multiples and that fact that this adds even more options is amazing! :D Is there any way you could make one with the odds:50% 1 baby, 15% twins, 12% triplets, 10% quadruplets, 8% quintuplets, 5% sextuplets?
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:19 AM
Does this mod need updating after the March 26th patch? This is one of my all-time favorite mods, and I am so sad that I had to take it out of my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:19 PM
im excited
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:49 PM
OMG! My sim got quintuplets! So Excited!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:08 PM
Could this cheat be effecting my sims not being able to go to work or school?
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coopera
Does this mod need updating after the March 26th patch? This is one of my all-time favorite mods, and I am so sad that I had to take it out of my game

I want to know too D: It's been a great mod
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 4:02 AM
@everyone This mod needs to be updated for Get to Work because of the aliens being added. Not sure if it's okay with the patch itself though.
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
@everyone This mod needs to be updated for Get to Work because of the aliens being added. Not sure if it's okay with the patch itself though.

I've kept it in, but it doesn't seem to be working anyway, nor is it messing up my game.
Hopefully we're safe on that front.

(Although I did find pre-patch that it didn't seem to be producing quads/quints? Does it conflict with the pregnancy mega mod?)
Top Secret Researcher
#96 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissPlaying
I've kept it in, but it doesn't seem to be working anyway, nor is it messing up my game.
Hopefully we're safe on that front.

(Although I did find pre-patch that it didn't seem to be producing quads/quints? Does it conflict with the pregnancy mega mod?)

I use both and I've gotten up to four babies at once, I believe. I use the second to last mod too. I haven't seen six babies in my game yet. Actually I updated the mod for personal use for the recent patch/Get To Work. I'm still testing to see if it works, I've gotten triplets so far, but nothing more than that yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:04 PM
Mon dieu, it's an awsome mod. x.x Thank you sooooo much ! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 7:05 PM
How about a Sextuplet for sure flavor?
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 7:14 PM
Hi!
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
I use both and I've gotten up to four babies at once, I believe. I use the second to last mod too. I haven't seen six babies in my game yet. Actually I updated the mod for personal use for the recent patch/Get To Work. I'm still testing to see if it works, I've gotten triplets so far, but nothing more than that yet.

It seems to be working for me,, I have the latest patch and Get to Work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 5th May 2015 at 12:26 PM
The mod used to work until Yesterday's patch. Now if you have it installed and you go to your game all your families and houses are invisible.
needs an update for May Patch
Page 4 of 8