Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Needed: Louis XVI Style Library/Study

by simnuts101 Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:58 PM
This is absolutely beautiful!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:52 PM
Hi Simnuts So nice to see you back!! I myself have been gone for 6 months and have missed you and the other wonderful creators. Congrats on your degree!!

I just love this set!! You did a beautiful job and yes it was very easy to re-color, I love the way it was set up, I usually have to redo a piece several times to get it right, it was easy with yours

Sorry it got so late last night when I posted the re-color, I always post in the original creators thread (I see you have the LINK ) Thank you again for the fantastic creation......and thanks for liking the re-color.

Jessica
Screenshots

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Forum Resident
#53 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:13 PM
Yes, you can use it in Nightlife.

OK back again - The desk has a slight bleed through (the back legs and through the back corner of the inside top of the desk will show curtains (if placed against a window, with curtains, of course!). The bookshelf had an even less noticeable bleed through, with the back legs being the most noticeable.

The curtains look wonderful - I especially like the top wood - it covers even the tallest windows.

I really enjoy this set and can't wait for more recolors!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Field Researcher
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:23 PM
Very beautiful! I love all of your creations!
Instructor
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:00 PM
Beautiful work, thanks for sharing it with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:28 PM
Thank you so much, I love the era of this set. It will go quite well in my game.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:35 AM
This is just Beautiful in my game.Thank you
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:12 AM
Beautiful creations! Thank for the hard work!
Inventor
#59 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM
Absolutely great job. Very nice and realistic. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 10:54 PM
Welcome back Simnuts, we missed you! Congratulations on your degree .. wtg!

This was worth the wait! Wow!
Many Thanks
Field Researcher
#61 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 4:33 AM
This will fit perfect in my neighborhood. I also love custom bookshelves because I can hack them to make them non autonomous. Great job!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:30 PM
They look wonderful, thanks for making those... Pity they don't show in my game, though... :weep:

Can anyone please tell me what to do ? Oh, before anyone asks :

- I downloaded the files, un-zipped them, and put them in my Sims2>Downloads folder.

- I have both extensions (University and Nightlife)

Thanks !

Antonia
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:05 AM
hi
I just wanted to say I absolutely love this set! You are so talented.
But it seems for some reason Im having problems with some items. The desk and paintings appear in my game catalog but when I try to place them in my homes they dont work!
Am I doing someting wrong (using Q-Xpress to install)
Thanks
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:00 AM
You Already know that i ADORE your creations..... Can i request something that i have. Can i send you a pic of a lamp that i have so that you can create that??
Test Subject
#65 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:35 PM
glad for your return, congrats on your education! you are sure skooling me with your brilliant work! thank you~
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:17 AM
Default Adore set but...
I absolutely adore this set... but being the technowussy of the year and only having sims 2 until amazon.ca deigns to deliver the next two games and etc, etc..I couldn't get the desk to show up in my game...I don't know why, obviously, everything else works beautifully. Of course, I am working (working?!?haaaahhahhahha) on a MacBook pro, and it has an intel chip and if I can stop gibbering long enough to explain NOTHING WORKS except Mac software. anyway....thank you for the gorgeous, exceptional addition to my house. (The desk shows up in the thumbnails but stubbornly refuses to appear when i try to manipulate it.) Kayanna
Field Researcher
#67 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
I love your funriture ! Could you please make a rokoko bed room and siting room please! And one question, have wonderd of making Marie Antoinette!!?????
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:15 PM
I love this study! (Much like I love all of your other work.) Simply wonderful job. Thanks!
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:24 AM
Default Ditto
Quote: Originally posted by kristengingera
hi
I just wanted to say I absolutely love this set! You are so talented.
But it seems for some reason Im having problems with some items. The desk and paintings appear in my game catalog but when I try to place them in my homes they dont work!
Am I doing someting wrong (using Q-Xpress to install)
Thanks

I just wanted to say that I also have this problem. The other parts work fine, the couches and the curtains, etc. But I cannot place the desk or the paintings, even though they show up in my game.
Instructor
#70 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:32 AM
anyone know where i can get recolors of the paintings in this set?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM
These are absolutely phenomenal!
Your creations have been a lifesaver for me--
I'm in the middle of making Marie Antoinette's summer retreat on the Versailles grounds...
so of course this is all in the PERFECT time period for me!
Thanks a billion!!

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy. Check 3 friends - if they are okay, you're it!
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:52 PM
beautiful art, inspired me to make my own versailles, but i believe it should be the louis xiv collection, not xvi
Page 3 of 3