Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 12
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#126 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:24 PM Last edited by tambailey2002 : 27th Aug 2018 at 7:30 PM. Reason: typo
hey! i see the title says updated 08/27/18 but the files still are dated June. are these the correct files to use?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#127 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 1:12 AM
I think you uploaded the wrong files, I only have MCC and custom food and drinks in my game currently and I am getting the last exception. As noted by the user above, the files uploaded say June 2018 but the date updated in your title says 27th August 2018
Icy Spicy
#128 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:09 AM
Ah thank you guys! I will look into which files i actually ended up uploading when i get home from work today! Sorry
Test Subject
#129 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 11:59 AM
It's still the older version, I think. But cool food and drinks for alien themed restaurants!!! Thank you. :-)
Icy Spicy
#130 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:52 PM
I have uploaded the correct version now If you get an LE, then you are missing the - Custom Bar Drinks by icemunmun
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#131 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:14 PM
thank you!!
Icy Spicy
#132 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 7:08 PM
Hey I am aware of the LE..I was a bit busy with work so couldn't get to it immediately! But i am trying to troubleshoot it now
Icy Spicy
#133 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:42 PM
Ok so I tested with The Drink Interaction mod ( script + package) + the bar drinks package +/- MCCC but could not replicate the reported LE! Can anybody tell me whether they got any LE with this combination of mods only in your folder ?

P.S. - Yes..I am going to fix the script files after Pythoncalypse XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 11:19 PM
Does this work with basemental drugs were you can get drunk
Icy Spicy
#135 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RaeRay2523
Does this work with basemental drugs were you can get drunk

My custom Bar drinks and Custom Beer work with it
Test Subject
#136 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:16 PM
Default Polish Translation
I added POLISH TRANSLATION. Would you like to add it to this mod? Thanks.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  POLISH TRANSLATION Custom Drink Interactions (Updated 27th August 2018) - Compatible with Seasons Patch.txt (529 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Description: Polish translation of Custom Drink Interactions MOD
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 9:39 PM
Default no funciona ni comida personalizada ni bebida, no sale la opción. Gracias
no sale la opcion
Test Subject
#138 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:58 PM
The Custom and Drink mod is broken.. I have only these mods in my folder..thanks for the update but it didn't work for me..
Icy Spicy
#139 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorothy
The Custom and Drink mod is broken.. I have only these mods in my folder..thanks for the update but it didn't work for me..

Hey make sure that
1. The script is not two folders deep
2. The interaction package is in place
3. Everything is unzipped
4. You have the individual drink packages especially the custom bar drinks
5. You have removed the previous script from the folders( this one will not override)
Test Subject
#140 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:58 PM
I'm just wondering if your custom foods are working?
Test Subject
#141 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 1:27 AM
I'm using MCCC and it is notifying me of a last exception error on the custom drinks mod. Note it doesn't specifically say it is that mod, but through trial and error or removing and restarting my game, this mod is among those I"m using that is giving the error. I'm trying to narrow down any other mod or cc that could be doing it.
Icy Spicy
#142 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by megmomof3
I'm using MCCC and it is notifying me of a last exception error on the custom drinks mod. Note it doesn't specifically say it is that mod, but through trial and error or removing and restarting my game, this mod is among those I"m using that is giving the error. I'm trying to narrow down any other mod or cc that could be doing it.

Is it a 'purchase list' error
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:15 PM Last edited by AlluringEmpress : 16th Nov 2018 at 10:57 PM.
This is so frustrating...I downloaded this mod and extracted the package and .ts4script files into my mods folder, as well as custom bar drinks and custom drinkable beers (package files into my mods) but IT'S STILL NOT WORKING! None of the drinks are showing up and I keep getting Last Exception errors. Jesus this is irritating!
Test Subject
#144 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:52 PM
Default Downloaded This Mod but no drinks appear!
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Ok so I tested with The Drink Interaction mod ( script + package) + the bar drinks package +/- MCCC but could not replicate the reported LE! Can anybody tell me whether they got any LE with this combination of mods only in your folder ?

P.S. - Yes..I am going to fix the script files after Pythoncalypse XD

I downloaded the Custom Drink Interaction mod and extracted the package and .ts4script files into a subfolder in my Mods folder, as well as the custom bar drinks and custom drinkable beers (package files) into the same subfolder, but IT'S STILL NOT WORKING! None of the drinks are showing up and I keep getting Last Exception errors. I made sure to check that I'm using script mods in the main menu. I can see the Interactions just fine, but there are no drinks on the list.
WHAT I DOWNLOADED:
- mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions_LatestVersion.rar (last updated 13th Nov 2018)
- icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.rar (last updated 19th Jan 2017)
- icemunmun_Drinkablebeer_ATS4.rar (last updated 24th Oct 2018)
Screenshots
Icy Spicy
#145 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlluringEmpress
I downloaded the Custom Drink Interaction mod and extracted the package and .ts4script files into a subfolder in my Mods folder, as well as the custom bar drinks and custom drinkable beers (package files) into the same subfolder, but IT'S STILL NOT WORKING! None of the drinks are showing up and I keep getting Last Exception errors. I made sure to check that I'm using script mods in the main menu. I can see the Interactions just fine, but there are no drinks on the list.
WHAT I DOWNLOADED:
- mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions_LatestVersion.rar (last updated 13th Nov 2018)
- icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.rar (last updated 19th Jan 2017)
- icemunmun_Drinkablebeer_ATS4.rar (last updated 24th Oct 2018)

I will do some testing when I return home tonight..this is strange Can you post the errors please ? Will help me pinpoint the issue
In the mean time can you try with the other version i uploaded V 2.1 instead of the latest version ? It would be much appreciated!

Drinks not showing up can sometimes be due to the presence of previous version of the package in another folder. Make sure to check that there are no other copies in any other sub folders.
Test Subject
#146 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
Default both food and drink custom scripts are giving me last exception errors
I have MC command center 5.2.4 hotfix and i have tried with the latest version and version 2.1. I keep on getting a last exception file. this is also happening with the custom food script. the latest version and version 3.4 are the ones I tried with
Icy Spicy
#147 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rose.halliwell
I have MC command center 5.2.4 hotfix and i have tried with the latest version and version 2.1. I keep on getting a last exception file. this is also happening with the custom food script. the latest version and version 3.4 are the ones I tried with

Hey can you pist the LE here ? You will get an LE if you do not have the custom bar drinks! Can you try with just MCCC + food script and package + drink script and package + custom bar drinks package only in your mods folder ?
Test Subject
#148 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey can you pist the LE here ? You will get an LE if you do not have the custom bar drinks! Can you try with just MCCC + food script and package + drink script and package + custom bar drinks package only in your mods folder ?

I just tested with only those mods in and I didn't get any LE
Icy Spicy
#149 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rose.halliwell
I just tested with only those mods in and I didn't get any LE

Ah thanks for checking
THANKS POST
#150 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 3:24 AM
Before the update I could buy country food. Please make a menu to buy food in the bar.
Page 6 of 12