Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 19th April 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2024 at 10:23 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 6:35 PM
Hi, I just love your mods but I am having a conflict between the updated versions of this mod and another mod from an adult mod creator on Wicked Whims . I keep getting last exception errors about this mod but it is updated so I do not know what the problem is. And my game is completely patched to Get Famous as I do have the expansion. Thank you.
Icy Spicy
#152 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redd Velvett
Hi, I just love your mods but I am having a conflict between the updated versions of this mod and another mod from an adult mod creator on Wicked Whims . I keep getting last exception errors about this mod but it is updated so I do not know what the problem is. And my game is completely patched to Get Famous as I do have the expansion. Thank you.

Hey do you have Custom Bar drinks package aling with this mod ? Otherwise you would get an LE
Test Subject
#153 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey do you have Custom Bar drinks package aling with this mod ? Otherwise you would get an LE

I have both in my folder and I still get a last exception error. Not sure why I also have WW installed on mine as well.
Icy Spicy
#154 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
I have both in my folder and I still get a last exception error. Not sure why I also have WW installed on mine as well.

Can you please check with thi mod + bar drinks +/- MCCC ? If you still get an LE can you post it here please ?
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 9:39 PM
Can you please check with thi mod + bar drinks +/- MCCC ? If you still get an LE can you post it here please ?

Hey~ saw that you hadn't gotten a response so I did the testing. Everything else in my mods folder was moved out, including CC.
I attached the LE files labeled as with and without MCCC, I hope that helps~

I miss using your custom food and drinks!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LE.rar (2.2 KB, 45 downloads)
Icy Spicy
#156 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:08 AM Last edited by icemunmun : 8th Dec 2018 at 9:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sourgreendolly
Hey~ saw that you hadn't gotten a response so I did the testing. Everything else in my mods folder was moved out, including CC.
I attached the LE files labeled as with and without MCCC, I hope that helps~

I miss using your custom food and drinks!

Ah thank you so much! I will check it out when I am home tonight! Which version did you use ? The only custom drinks are the custom bar drinks ?

Are you having any issues with the food interaction mod ?

It is so frustating when i cant reproduce the error
Test Subject
#157 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 9:46 PM
Ah thank you so much! I will check it out when I am home tonight! Which version did you use ? The only custom drinks are the custom bar drinks ?

Are you having any issues with the food interaction mod ?

It is so frustating when i cant reproduce the error

I used the most recent update of both custom drink and custom food interaction. Using just one or the other didn't help.
Icy Spicy
#158 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sourgreendolly
I used the most recent update of both custom drink and custom food interaction. Using just one or the other didn't help.

Hey I looked at the LE and also asked around for ppssible issues on MCCC discord. This issue occurs if -
1. You do not have the Custom Bar Drinks OR
2. You have put the script too deep...so try to put the .ts4script just in your mods folder ( and not in any sub folders).

* You can try the 3.4 version and see if the error still persists!

* Do you have any other mod which adds a purchase option to any object ? ( fridge, PC etc)

This purchase list error maybe due to the fact that i have a purchase drinks interaction at the bar and that interaction cannot for some reason find the the object definition of drinks to put in the purchase.
I could only reproduce this error when I took out My Custom Alcoholic Bar drinks package.
So if by trying the above methods, the error still appears, i will upload a version for you without that purchase interaction!
This is an issue specific for Custom Drinks and not Custom Foods!

Hope this helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:35 AM
You make the best stuff. I really enjoy having all of your creations in my game.
Field Researcher
#160 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 1:01 AM
Hey I looked at the LE and also asked around for ppssible issues on MCCC discord. This issue occurs if -
1. You do not have the Custom Bar Drinks OR
2. You have put the script too deep...so try to put the .ts4script just in your mods folder ( and not in any sub folders).

* You can try the 3.4 version and see if the error still persists!

* Do you have any other mod which adds a purchase option to any object ? ( fridge, PC etc)

This purchase list error maybe due to the fact that i have a purchase drinks interaction at the bar and that interaction cannot for some reason find the the object definition of drinks to put in the purchase.
I could only reproduce this error when I took out My Custom Alcoholic Bar drinks package.
So if by trying the above methods, the error still appears, i will upload a version for you without that purchase interaction!
This is an issue specific for Custom Drinks and not Custom Foods!

Hope this helps

I was also experiencing these LEs. I only experienced them when trying to "buy custom drink" from the professional bar. I was fairly certain I had everything installed right and updated. The LEs had started after that Get Famous patch I believe. I was reading through these comments and had become convinced something had to be wrong in my installation. I removed every file associated with this mod. I began to rebuild it carefully step-by-step until it was full reinstalled including all of my custom drinks. I was able to eliminate the LEs by doing this. I could be wrong here but I think I must have had a custom beverage that was trying to show in that list but wasn't updated. I kinda felt it was those custom beers because they had an update. Maybe some people are also making this mistake. If you have a ton of files it's easy to forget about subordinate mods. I hope this will help someone. If it's not a custom drink causing it then just gut everything related and rebuild carefully using the mod authors instructions.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
#161 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:38 PM
Hi! So I'm currently making a Polish translation for your mod, and I have a problem. Some of the menu options are double placed, same goes to language strings, where I've found a few the same sentences in one file. Can you please help me?
Test Subject
#162 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:57 AM
Hello! Can you update this cool mod for Get to Work? More precisely, I have problems with Corporate fridge from this addon. When I just click it I get a script error from MCCC, but I still can use the fridge. Next, when I try to buy drinks (NOT ALCOHOL) from your mod I have the same error but there is no menu. With alcohol and other fridges (not from this addon) all work. Thanks for any help!
Icy Spicy
#163 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teaRichard
Hello! Can you update this cool mod for Get to Work? More precisely, I have problems with Corporate fridge from this addon. When I just click it I get a script error from MCCC, but I still can use the fridge. Next, when I try to buy drinks (NOT ALCOHOL) from your mod I have the same error but there is no menu. With alcohol and other fridges (not from this addon) all work. Thanks for any help!

Hey..I will look into the fridge About the fridge menu..can you show me a picture of what you get when you click on the fridge menu ?
Test Subject
#164 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 11:07 AM
Default Polish Translation
Tłumaczenie gotowe! Jest pewien błąd, niektóre interakcje dublują się z niewiadomych przyczyn.

W archiwum są dwa pliki: Mod - ten dla was, oraz Strings - dla twórcy

Here's Polish translation. However, there's a problem with double interactions I don't know how to fix. If you know what's wrong, tell me
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CustomDrinkInteractions PL.rar (72.0 KB, 18 downloads)
Test Subject
#165 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 10:48 AM
Hey..I will look into the fridge About the fridge menu..can you show me a picture of what you get when you click on the fridge menu ?

I'm sorry I didn't answer so long! And I can't understand how to paste a picture so I can only write this error. It always the same:
"A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the Sims 4 folder. This error almost always happens as a result of bad or out-of-date mods or CC, but sometimes it can be an EA script error as well. It will continue to happen until the mods or cc are removed or updated. In the Troubleshooting documentation in the MCCC website help menu, there is a suggestion on how to track-down bad or out of date custom content. Thanks!"
I checked this mod without other modifications, so it's not a conflict.

And data from the LastException:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b760366aef89973d5c693999</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-02-17 14:41:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_process.py:457</categoryid><desyncid>b760366aef89973d5c693999</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 512, in generate_choices File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2702, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1052, in _test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1060, in _autonomous_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 362, in recipe_test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 457, in phase_completable AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

A bit too much... I hope this error is correctable
Icy Spicy
#166 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teaRichard
I'm sorry I didn't answer so long! And I can't understand how to paste a picture so I can only write this error. It always the same:
"A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the Sims 4 folder. This error almost always happens as a result of bad or out-of-date mods or CC, but sometimes it can be an EA script error as well. It will continue to happen until the mods or cc are removed or updated. In the Troubleshooting documentation in the MCCC website help menu, there is a suggestion on how to track-down bad or out of date custom content. Thanks!"
I checked this mod without other modifications, so it's not a conflict.

And data from the LastException:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b760366aef89973d5c693999</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-02-17 14:41:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_process.py:457</categoryid><desyncid>b760366aef89973d5c693999</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 512, in generate_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2702, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1052, in _test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1060, in _autonomous_test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 362, in recipe_test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 457, in phase_completable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate'
rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

A bit too much... I hope this error is correctable

Ah thanks for LE! It seems the issue is the oms interaction of the venue fridges!
Make sure -
1) To remove any outdated OMS drinks
2) See whether you have any outdated version of this mod in any other folder ( an older version may often hide in other folders since the names can be different)
3) Does this error appear only when you click the venue fridge or without any interaction ?
4) make sure to keep the script directly in the mods folder.
Test Subject
#167 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 9:54 PM
Ah thanks for LE! It seems the issue is the oms interaction of the venue fridges!
Make sure -
1) To remove any outdated OMS drinks
2) See whether you have any outdated version of this mod in any other folder ( an older version may often hide in other folders since the names can be different)
3) Does this error appear only when you click the venue fridge or without any interaction ?
4) make sure to keep the script directly in the mods folder.

The latest version of mod, no duplicates, the script in "Mods" folder without sub-folders. The error appear only when I click the fridge and when I want to buy drinks (not alcohol) like soda. But when I decided to test drinks, I found a conflict mod! I'm sad that this is "ohmysims mod Drink Snack Soda ALL v2" because I use it very often. And I'm so confused that I disturbed you because of my stupidity, sorry.. Thanks for your priceless help! Your mod is very dear to me (maybe it sounds weird), thanks!
Test Subject
#168 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 6:35 PM
I have no idea why, but this mod isn't working for me! It's been so frustrating because it looks like fun but I cannot use it!
Just so you know, Icemunmun, the drink interactions and script seemingly work fine. I just don't see ANY of the drinks. I'll attach some pics so you see what I mean. ↓
In the pictures, you can see how the menu for cocktails and drinks appear, but there are no drinks.
In pictures "TS4IcemunmuninMODS" 1 and 2, you can see what files are in my MODS subfolder called "Icemunmun Custom Drinks".
I downloaded and extracted the icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.package, mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.ts4script, and mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.package. Am I missing something?? Please help, Ice!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#169 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 3:26 PM
I'm having the same problem i have been using this mod for ages with no problem up until know, make custom drink menu is blank.
Icy Spicy
#170 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
I'm having the same problem i have been using this mod for ages with no problem up until know, make custom drink menu is blank.

Quote: Originally posted by AlluringEmpress
I have no idea why, but this mod isn't working for me! It's been so frustrating because it looks like fun but I cannot use it!
Just so you know, Icemunmun, the drink interactions and script seemingly work fine. I just don't see ANY of the drinks. I'll attach some pics so you see what I mean. ↓
In the pictures, you can see how the menu for cocktails and drinks appear, but there are no drinks.
In pictures "TS4IcemunmuninMODS" 1 and 2, you can see what files are in my MODS subfolder called "Icemunmun Custom Drinks".
I downloaded and extracted the icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.package, mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.ts4script, and mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.package. Am I missing something?? Please help, Ice!

There seems to to be duplicate copies of the files somewhere which is overriding each other! Make sure to see if you have any old copies of the packages and scripts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 4:42 PM
Hello, can you add the rainbow drink please if it's possible thank you
https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/ob..._drink_01.shtml
Test Subject
#172 Old 8th May 2019 at 6:21 PM
Default Drinks not showing
There seems to to be duplicate copies of the files somewhere which is overriding each other! Make sure to see if you have any old copies of the packages and scripts

I am missing the options from the fridge you use on community lots. My sims used to be able to grab beer along with all of the other NPC sims. I put this fridge everywhere because sims liked grabbing the ATS beer but it hasn’t worked since I removed the regular version and replaced it with the BM version. Can you please fix this? Also can you make it so that you can get other alcoholic beverages and snacks can be bought from this? I don’t like using a refrigerator that has all of the cooking options I just want sims to purchase things. I have attached a pic of the fridge.
Screenshots
Instructor
THANKS POST
#173 Old 15th May 2019 at 3:40 AM
It seems the new ATS4 custom drinks are not supported yet in the update. They don't appear in my menus :c
Icy Spicy
#174 Old 18th May 2019 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NateTheL0ser
It seems the new ATS4 custom drinks are not supported yet in the update. They don't appear in my menus :c

We have figured out the issue and i will try to update this in the next couple of days
Test Subject
#175 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:16 PM
I have loved this mod since i first began using mods in the sims 4! I been having an issue with little dica's latest fridge, H&B Portal 3.0. I have the latest update for both his and your mod but custom drink and custom food menu doesn't show for that particular fridge. The mods work with all game fridges and his other fridges but not this one.
Page 7 of 12