Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 5:01 AM
Default Picks and Features Not Appearing on my Profile Homepage
I just noticed that from my main profile page, all of my uploads that received a Pick or Feature have disappeared from the thumbnail screen and from the Top Download and Personal Picks fields as well (For example, Top Download is currently showing Hatley Castle, which is my top download without a pick or feature, but in 4th place overall according to my stats), and my upload counts on my profile homepage are off by the same amount of uploads that are missing. They still appear in the download home and my statistics pages, and I can still open them from there, but they've effectively vanished from my main profile.

ETA: I took a quick look at a few other creators' homepages with Picks or Features and they seem to have the same issue.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 7:15 AM
It's the same for me: my Picked and Featured downloads are gone from my main profile and aren't included in my upload count on that page (but they are available from Downloads Home, and also included in the download count there).
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 11:53 AM
Whoops, I made a small bugfix for another issue yesterday, but that caused this bug. Should be fixed now though! Thanks for the heads up.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 2:41 PM
Looks like it's back to normal now, thank you! :D

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.