Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 9:42 AM
Default Question Regarding Re-Uploading a Mod
I hope I'm asking this in the right place! Anyway, my question is regarding some of my older mods. I have several older mods that I want to update and re-upload in a sort of "mega pack." Is it okay to do that, or would it be considered a double upload and not in good form? Would I have to delete the older version first? Thanks in advance for any responses!

-Jessie Nebulous

Mod Site & Patreon
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jessienebulous
I hope I'm asking this in the right place! Anyway, my question is regarding some of my older mods. I have several older mods that I want to update and re-upload in a sort of "mega pack." Is it okay to do that, or would it be considered a double upload and not in good form? Would I have to delete the older version first? Thanks in advance for any responses!

Heya!

It really depends on how big of a change it is If you've entirely redone the textures and the mesh, I'd say it's perfectly fine to keep the separate download as well as adding it to a set. In your case, I'm assuming that you wnat to redo some traits, right? For those I'd aim at checking how many new whims or buffs they're getting and see if you'd consider it a huge improvement compared to the other.

Of course you can always delete the previous ones. alternatively, you can also edit the previous downloads and slightly rewrite the description as well as the images (and replace the file of course )

I will say it's a little hard to figure out whether the mods would be considered the 'same' or not without having seen the actual download, but hopefully this is at least helpful!