Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2021 at 3:46 PM
Upload wizard putting sim in wrong category
So I'm trying to upload sim Hercules from the 1990s tv show Hercules and the legendary journeys it's a history/fantasy show campy and quirky. So I figured the correct category would be to put him in sci-fi category but when I get to the submit/queue bybass page it says this

Quote:
You currently have 0 credits in Horror / Gothic, and must go through the normal moderation process.

it says Horror / Gothic, when it should be in the Sci-fi category? and I clicked Sci-fi, I tried about 15 times

I submitted him the other category for now if it's brought up in moderation I'll mention it or I'll try to change it if he's approved but otherwise thought you should be aware of what happens when trying to submit a sci-fi character
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 7:12 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I've moved Hercules to SciFi, Tashiketh will have to look into why it wouldn't accept that category on upload.

@HugeLunatic OK thank you, just so everybody is aware (No rush) I tried again with another character from the show Iolaus and it still did the same thing so I just put it in other again.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 4:02 AM
Approved but need category change
So my sim was approved could someone put it in correct category Sci-Fi? Iolaus from Hercules the legendary journeys
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 11:14 AM
This issue is now fixed. Btw it wasn't putting the upload in the wrong category, merely the bypass check was incorrect.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
This issue is now fixed. Btw it wasn't putting the upload in the wrong category, merely the bypass check was incorrect.

Oh ok Thank you, yeah I thought about that last night