Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 1:58 AM
Default Error Code on Upload: Invalid image attachment (ph) 2053807
I am receiving an error code when trying to submit a creation. The Upload Sorcerer is not recognizing the screenshot I have added for the Floor Plans section.

When I try to submit, I get this error message: "An error occurred while submitting! Your upload has NOT been submitted. The error was: Invalid image attachment (ph) 2053807"

This occurs when I try to Bypass or when I submit to Moderation Queue.

Is there anything I can do to fix this and submit my upload?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 10:19 AM
It looks like it thinks that you have an attachment uploaded that no longer exists. Did you at some point Save the upload and then restart it later? Have you removed any attachments and re-uploaded them?

How many pictures do you have attached so far?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
It looks like it thinks that you have an attachment uploaded that no longer exists. Did you at some point Save the upload and then restart it later? Have you removed any attachments and re-uploaded them?

I did save the upload and come back to it later. I think I have around 17-18 images attached, all the required categories and some additional. I did remove this floorplan when I first saw the error and reuploaded it.

I can try restarting the upload from scratch if that might be a workaround.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh

@Tashiketh,

I think this is an issue with the Upload Wizard, but I worked around it on a reupload. I started the upload from scratch and the Image screen still did not register the Floorplan image, but I was able to make it through the rest of the steps and submit without receiving the error code. I think the Floorplan is attached, but submitted to the moderation queue, instead of bypass, to make sure everything worked.

Maybe the red "required image" message in the Floorplan Section of the Images page is just not disappearing following a successful upload?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I've tested the Wizard a lot with Lots, especially the detection of floorplans, and never had any issues with it so far. The red banner isn't talking about the number of images you've uploaded, btw. It's talking about the minimum size. The yellow banner is what defines how many you need. For example, if I use your Bluewater Baths and Salon as an example, and upload a single image to the Floorplans section, then the yellow "You need at least 1 image" disappears. I can see how it might be a bit confusing to still have the red box stay there (the one with the minimum sizes), so I'll look at switching the colours on that.

Otherwise, I've encountered the error you have only when I've uploaded an image a long time ago, and then tried to submit later (aka Save and Reload). I'm not sure precisly what the timing is though - might be 7 days for removal of non-attached attachments, but I'll have to dig into the code to be sure.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.