Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 4:18 AM
Default No dialog box to log in
I'm able to log in on my phone, which is how I'm posting this, but I've been trying to fix this for ages and hit a dead end and just want to be able to log in on my browser on my laptop.

I use Firefox (both on my phone and my computer), and the problem is that the dialog box that should pop up when you click "login" in the corner never appears. The page darkens and it's clear one is supposed to, but it never does.

Cookies are working fine, I cleared them just in case to no avail, I made sure this website is an exception for cookies, it still doesn't work in incognito mode, it works if I use Microsoft edge but I don't want to use edge just to use this website. I've had this problem ever since the update to this site design where the login is done through a pop up instead of a link like registration. Basically, I'm wondering if there's any work around so I can log in on Firefox and use my account again.

Tl;dr I can't log in to this site using Firefox and it seems like it's something specific to the website and Firefox on the computer.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 11:45 AM
I've tested this using Firefox on both my Macbook and Windows PCs, and I haven't been able to reproduce this. It seems like some kind of javascript issue or something like that. If you could pop into Discord then I can talk you though potentially debugging this issue. Thanks!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.