Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Bills (Not too high, not too low)

by mgomez Posted 16th Sep 2014 at 2:27 AM

184 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 108 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mgomez
Maybe. I think that this may be a new component of a much larger mod I'm working on

Sounds great, can't wait to see what you come up with :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:58 AM
Please make a mod with bigger bill, I want my sims to pay more income tax and contribute to sims community, they are ridiculously rich
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:03 AM
Amazing mod, thanks so much! Now I don't have to worry about 3000+ bills on my modest sized house just because of the art inside.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:25 PM
Thank :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:19 AM
Thanks for all your wonderful mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:45 PM
nice one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:10 PM
TY awesome idea, now can you figure how to do this in real life ? lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
Thanks you for the mod, mgomez.
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:07 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
thank yhu >u<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:41 PM
Thanks! Those default bills are a killer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:23 PM
Thanks for making this mod (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:20 AM
All your little mods are wonderful. Thank you for making my SIMS 4 experience very enjoyable.. cheers mate!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:55 AM
Excellent .. was hoping to have at least "Some" spare simoleons each week ... Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:23 PM
The game just had a new patch. Should I be worried about the mod working or not?
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:39 PM
This mod is not working for me
I copied the zip file in mods folder, enabled script option but still not changes in game, what i did wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:18 AM
Awesome Mod !! Thank You !!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Celiria
The game just had a new patch. Should I be worried about the mod working or not?

No. It will work with the new patch.

Quote: Originally posted by danielep83
I copied the zip file in mods folder, enabled script option but still not changes in game, what i did wrong?

Is your game updated to the latest version? Here are some tips:

If the mod isn't working

Clarification: If TS4 is ignoring the mod, that could happen for a couple of reasons:

1: You may have extracted the files in the ZIP. To install scripted mods, the PYO files must remain inside of the zip file at all times. No extraction is necessary. Plop the zip file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.
2: You have not yet enabled scripting mods. In this case, go to your options menu (the three dots) and navigate to Game Options > Other > Script mods. The box next to "Script mods" should be filled.
3: You are not using the latest update of The Sims 4. In order for this mod to work, you need to be using at least the September 9th patch. There was a bug in the game that completely ignored non-replacement script mods. This mod is one of those (i.e. it doesn't replace an entire in-game module).
4: If you have the 9/9 patch and it's still ignoring the mod, restart your game without any mods (including Resource.cfg), stop the game (again), put the mods back in, then start it again (in short: Start Sims 4 with an empty mods folder, then start it with mods again). This was a problem that really annoyed me when I was developing, but it so happens that Sims 4 retains behavior from before the 9/9 patch if you don't do this.
5: There could be a conflicting mod with this one. Try the game with only this mod loaded and see if it works. Post which other mods you run here so that I may test them and find out how I can make them compatible, if there are any compatibility issues.

I hope this helps!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:40 PM
Thx. Finally I will not pay a tragically high bills.
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
i've tried multiple times to just drag and drop the file, but it still doesn't work
Instructor
THANKS POST
#72 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:18 PM
Thank you!! My Sims were 2 hours away from having their water shut off!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
Thank you! In my sims house, with 1 female sim, I payed 4,000 §, And my sim Money was about under 1,000 so I was always using rosebud - and she is musican.
Now this feels more realistic, so I will try and like!

Thank you for your hard work to keep this wonderful, useful and helpful! ^^
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:02 PM
This mod is awesome, great job. The default bill is CRAZY, is it based on your house value or what? It sure isn't based on income, because I whenever I earn, say, 5000, I pay like 4k. Its stupid!

Though I would like to pay a bit more than the default for this mod, maybe 30% more? It still wouldn't be out of line.
Is there a line we can edit to change the "multiplication" or something?

I know you are releasing something else soon but still..if its simple show us! hehe
Field Researcher
#75 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:41 PM
New patch today addressed an issue with some items being counted twice for bills. This mod may need to be adjusted.
Page 3 of 8