Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spiffy Spa - Designable Sunken Hot Tub

by Honeywell Posted 19th Mar 2011 at 7:47 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
#26 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 2:29 AM
i love this hottub but i have noticed that when i put my teen sims and adult sims in it, they cant do anything in it but sit there or an error message would appear.The hottub may not be the problem but i was woundering if there were anybody had this problem? hopefully i can get it fixed if anything because i REALLY love the hottub :]
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rachelandpeanut@yahoo.com
i love this hottub but i have noticed that when i put my teen sims and adult sims in it, they cant do anything in it but sit there or an error message would appear.The hottub may not be the problem but i was woundering if there were anybody had this problem? hopefully i can get it fixed if anything because i REALLY love the hottub :]
An error message? Can you be more specific? You should be able to do any interactions that you'd be able to do with the Maxis hot tub.

Or do you mean you have mods that allow teens to have sex with adults and they can't in this hot tub only? Meaning the hacks you have work with the Maxis tubs and other cc hot tubs but just not this one? If you can tell me exactly what you're trying to do and whether or not mods are involved I'll be happy to look into it. And if you just double check that the actions you're trying to do actually work on other custom hot tubs too that would be a big help.
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#28 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 7:33 PM
Just stumbled upon this, but this is really neat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 8:56 AM
Simple is good. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
OMG!! You are divine, aren't you?? I'm emailing myself the link so I can d/l it to my desktop north.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 1:18 AM
This is so cool! Thank you so much for uploading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:11 PM Last edited by ModernGurl : 29th Dec 2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling error
thank you message
Thank you so much for that spa! I never use the spas and when i do i use the ground one because the above ground one is ugly as. thank you so much for giving me a more useable spa!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 2:11 PM
Wonderful realism :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 9:06 PM
Curse you! I will have to download yet another one of your wonderful creations...oh how my laptop suffers. [keep up the great work!]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 10:34 PM
How have I missed these for so long! They're lovely - thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 3:21 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 9:02 AM
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2