Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#176 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Is that Lulu and Otis?.. I always breed them, but then give up on the neighbourhood before the puppies grow up. I'm really interested to know what their offspring grows up to look like,I hope you post some pictures :D

It is, and I will.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#177 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:19 PM
Sadly Ollie, an elderly dog Jessica Peterson adopted (the same day she met the love of her life, Jason Cleveland as he bought his Shiba-Inu Tucker) reached the end of his life today.

Close up of Ollie, in the background is his pup Allie (mother being one of the Crittur's litter), Tucker and Jason & Jessica's daughter Alyssa. I'm thinking of breeding Allie and Tucker eventually.

Poor Ollie, he'll be sadly missed.

And to leave on a brighter note, here are some puppies!
Named Iowa (female), Tennessee (male) and I can't remember the third, but yes she was also named after a state.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#178 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 9:19 PM

Harrison, the cat of terror, and his sidekick Moody.

Moody's either a dog or a Swedish Yule-goat. Opinions differ.
Mad Poster
#179 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 1:22 AM
Kaiser
He's just Danny Crittur, I forgot to clean templates before installing my megahood so I had two copies. So I just recoloured him in the mirror, renamed him and turns out his pups are born that colour too. Pets don't have definite genetics apparently.

Theorist
#180 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:35 AM
Max Shepard, he's both lovable and a handful.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#181 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:58 AM
Minx, Pascal & Nervous' pet cat.

Mad Poster
#182 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:52 PM
A mixed breed - his front legs are from dad, his back from mom, but he's ALL alien..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#183 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 12:16 AM

Some pics of the bark park (le parc aux abois) featuring

from left to right: Laly, Ouragan and Tempête

Duchesse, a stray cat, Ouragan and Mélanie Delorme (one of my playables)

Ayade Lachaîne, the breeder, who is training Ouragan to perform.
Theorist
#184 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 2:07 AM
Minette
Owned by the mayor
Scholar
#185 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 4:06 PM

Doorstop, the Bogweeds' dog. He's about as smart as the name suggests.

Otis, another dog they had for a while. They had to rehome him, because he and Doorstop didn't get along.
Link Ninja
#186 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 4:49 AM
Garrison and his partner, Gene, didn't adopt any children but rather have a few spoiled kitties.

Sheba (front) and Kinston (back) are two purrfectly spoiled kitties, eating from silver bowls that never seems to be empty for if they were, the girls would let out quite a meowwy commotion.

Kinston also demands kitty cuddles from her favorite human, Garrison.

Kinston bats around a jingly toy when the humans are asleep.

Kinston is not sure how to feel about Balthazar, the pristine cotton-furred King of Cats. You see, Balthazar used to live there before her and she replaced him when Garrison's sister, Missy took him in. However, with Missy's passing , Balthazar is back. Sheba hates them both (enemy status!) because they bully her. Both Kinston and Balthazar are aggressive cats and Sheba is cowardly. Now only time will tell if Kinston or Balthazar will come out to be the alpha cat of this home.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#187 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 2:32 AM
Carlos Contender congratulating his cat, Hope, on her kittens.
The one on the left is Cthulhu, right is Tiddles, and I can't remember what I named the third kitten

Mad Poster
#188 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 11:06 PM
Sprayed by skunk

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#189 Old 25th May 2016 at 10:23 PM
Default Naughty Kitty

Merlin (Edgcumbe residence in Polgannon) being bad. Well, they're burnt so I guess no-one else is gonna eat them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#190 Old 26th May 2016 at 5:10 AM
Kitty loves cartoons
Screenshots

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#191 Old 26th May 2016 at 6:27 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:16 AM.
Here's cleverly named dog Dotty (who I believe I downloaded on here actually...) going out to see her owner's dad off to work as the mayor!

Mad Poster
#192 Old 26th May 2016 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Kitty loves cartoons

I see you have resized your Pokeball! ahah! Cute idea for a pet bed.
Looking at your pic I wonder something...how would you explain the white ground shadow of your cat?..
mystery.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#193 Old 27th May 2016 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I see you have resized your Pokeball! ahah! Cute idea for a pet bed.
Looking at your pic I wonder something...how would you explain the white ground shadow of your cat?..
mystery.

Oh it's because I have that shadow fix and it actually gives my game the problem that it takes away for other people. Only on high shadow settings though. I usually have that on medium so I keep forgetting to remove the mod.

Thanks about the bed. I should have taken it out before the screenshot as it's such an eyesore at this point. xD

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Forum Resident
#194 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 8:59 PM
Bad dog, picking on that poor little kitty

Well, that's not the result I expected
Theorist
#195 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 10:48 PM
Einstein
He's part of Rocky Troii's household. I think Leilani, Rocky's wife autonomously bought him at the pets store.

Top Secret Researcher
#196 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 8:41 AM
So sweet.

Sad face.

Top Secret Researcher
#197 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard
It is, and I will.

Oops, forgot to post pictures. Unfortunately, all the pups (and grandpups) looked the same - like golden labradors.
Field Researcher
#198 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 11:57 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:14 AM.

Ash, a sibling of three.

Tango, mother of three (but not Ash's mother!)

Random stray, Leroy!

Newest dog to move in, Teddy.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#199 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 1:35 AM

Rusty, a dog I made for an oddball family.

Apparently he's got fangs? He should fit well with the rest of the bunch, though.
Theorist
#200 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 4:07 AM
Phineus and Mable

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Page 8 of 17