Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 4:24 PM
Phineus and Marble are so beautiful. Ohhhh.
Advertisement
Theorist
#202 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jimma
Phineus and Marble are so beautiful. Ohhhh.

Thank you, they are total sweeties. I actually got the breed from here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=329854 (much better options than what Maxis/EA gave us).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#203 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 10:42 PM
Noodle, is a total goofball.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#204 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 7:28 AM
MTS needs a 'Cute' button just for Noodle.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 2:46 PM
Thank you for the link. Those dogs are awesome.
Theorist
#206 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:01 PM
I finally had a chance to play my game all weekend (haven't had time to do that in ages), so here's more Phineus and Mable to celebrate.

Inventor
#207 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:52 PM
Okay, all your lovely pet pictures has tempted me to post some of mine.

In one of my earlier custom neighborhoods, my "Simsona" ended up with three animals in the household when originally she owned just one. That first animal was a Maine Coon named Rocky, after my sister's cat which I always adored every time I came to visit. His job is to find lost Sims and bring them home.

The second pet was another cat named and made to look like another of my sister's cats. One evening, my Sim visited the pet store to adopt Mooey, a female figure that's of Rocky's speed. In game, they have gotten along quite well and I was almost tempted to have the two pop out a few kittens. She's currently a member of the Pet Corps.

Lastly, I had my Sim befriend and later adopt a wolf. This canine experienced major changes, like a new name, appearance, and alternating her personality in SimPE so she became the most amiable wolf in the world. Her name is Cyberia, and she's a star in show business.

Finally, here's a bonus pic of a penguin.
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 3:42 AM

I have a weakness for the chubby fluffyness. :lovestruc

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Inventor
#209 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 12:43 AM Last edited by kamoodle5 : 19th Aug 2016 at 11:17 PM.
Here are some more recent pet photos of my Sim's two kitties, and there's an African Grey in the same place and room where my little zebra finches irl would be.

The cats are actually supposed to be based on her lovers, hence why one of them has yellow on the ears. That one is named Franky, the other Liam. Since there are so many name variations for William, I had to figure out which one will sound best as a cat's name.

And...there's a bonus pic of something rather disturbing with Liam.

Edit: I have a Franky pic, and I have screenshots of the newest member to the family. Meet Winna, the vanilla kitten who might magically look completely different once she's grown up. Her mews make me tear up with joy. She's so adorable. :lovestruc

Another edit: When I saw what Franky was doing for Winna, I almost lost it over their cuteness. He's doing a good job being the daddy figure to her.
Inventor
#210 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 12:38 AM Last edited by kamoodle5 : 27th Aug 2016 at 9:23 AM.
Sorry for the double post but I've been eager to post an update of the kitten plus some more pics of my pussycats. Anyway, the kitten grew into quite a beautiful feline, and what's interesting is she's kind of a polar opposite of Liam and Franky based on her colors. I'm not sure if or when I am going to have her mate with either of them.

Edit: More pics of Winna. :P
Screenshots
Theorist
#211 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 1:55 AM
This is, Kat. She's sweet, but very needy.

Theorist
#212 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 11:06 PM

Cassis, former stray
She made an apparence in front of the police station where Sheriff Tess Delorme lives. Since this cat didn't want to leave, Tess adopted her. She's really quiet.
Theorist
#213 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 2:05 AM
Ozzy, howling/singing along (this has to be one of the cutest pet interactions).

Instructor
#214 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 12:48 PM
That is Ehna..she is Humble's best company

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Link Ninja
#215 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 2:12 AM

Gabbana's human is making food, so Gabbana feels it's her right to be there. Just get that egg carton off her tail and give her some batter and all will be forgiven.

Grumpy cat, Lemoncake, is slaying that catnip mouse.

Gabbana is up all night following the cat ghost of Heidi.

A well deserved sleep for Gabbana after a night of stalking a ghost.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#216 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 3:11 PM

Tiffany Oldie learning Norah how to shake her hand.

The gardener playing fetch with Maxx.
Field Researcher
#217 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 2:00 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:11 AM.

This is the cleverly named cat, Kitty.
(Pet names are not my strongest point.)

Kitty's sibling, Gizmo.

And Kitty's other sibling, Milly.
I do believe Gizmo and Milly are identical, or there is such a minor difference I can't spot it.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Inventor
#218 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 5:33 AM
So far, Andrea has adopted a couple strays to keep her company and I decided to keep their original names that the game picked for them.

The first to arrive in the small family was an adorable white dog named Izzie. I've seen her nomming on chew treats a few times at other people's households but it wasn't until I got Andrea to actually interact with her. Whenever she wags her curly tail, only the base of it moves just barely. She used to be slightly aggressive at passersby and even Andrea a couple times, in which she got scolded for it. Once I changed the canine's personality to cowardly, she became much more amiable towards other humans and even loves to play with the new household cat. She currently has a job as a Star cuz why not?

After Izzie was all trained and working hard at her job, I waited patiently for a stray cat to appear at the front yard, and that's where Cymorial comes in. Andrea hit it off well with this Siamese and taught him the few behaviors only allowed at her house. When he returned the next day, she immediately adopted him. Cymorial loves to relax on furniture and sleep on human beds, so I quickly sold Andrea's old bed and replaced it with a full-sized to allow the two to sleep as bed partners. I usually don't mind this as long as it's just one animal snoozing on the bed when it's Andrea's bedtime, and Izzie is already content sleeping on her reserved pet beds. Cymorial learned a few more commands right off the bat and he loves to pounce on Izzie.

This is a first I've seen this particular cat breed be a boy. In my other custom neighborhoods where I've seen this cat before (even adopted it a couple times), they were always generated female by the game.
Screenshots
Theorist
#219 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 1:59 PM
My dog IRL...or close as I can make her:

She's a slob in real life, too.
There isn't a puddle or river or lake she can resist! She'd rather drink puddle water from the park than a clean bowl.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Theorist
#220 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 1:52 AM
Sally, newly adopted and loving her home so far.

Lab Assistant
#221 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 7:36 AM
Bongo

and Mao

All men are like children. I fail and hour as the Bongo became a father, but in his heart he's still the player.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#222 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 12:07 PM
Bongo only needs to be pink and he'd look exactly like Bagpuss.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#223 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 4:49 PM
Harry, is clearly wanting some attention. He was floating right behind her head prior to flying off.

Theorist
#224 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 11:59 AM
Nancy Sugar's Siamese cat, Blueberry Sugar. I love her. She's adorable.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#225 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 7:56 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 8:13 PM. Reason: Good one Photobucket
This is Shadow :lovestruc I have never been so in love with a Sim pet before! I just love his markings so much, I've never had a cat quite like him.

He was an adorable kitty...

But even cuter as a fully grown cat!

I like how he also looks like he could destroy you without lifting a paw. If he wanted to.
Page 9 of 17