Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration Traits In Rewards Store (1.15.55)

by Shimrod101 Posted 12th Feb 2015 at 4:24 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2016 at 10:43 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated to 1.15.55

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:19 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:26 PM
Would love if you would make the prices "normal" i like the challenge in saving up, so don't like either the cheap or the half-price:-(
Also i'm not sure i get this right, do this mode change the prices of the default reward traits i can buy?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:57 PM
There is a new mod here as asked about in the comments, with the default EA items and traits at the normal prices. So the Super Green Thumb and the other most expensive ones are at 4000 points as EA has them. The new traits this mod adds in are set at 1700 points as Frimlin suggested.

Quote: Originally posted by Avalon88
Would love if you would make the prices "normal" i like the challenge in saving up, so don't like either the cheap or the half-price:-( Also i'm not sure i get this right, do this mode change the prices of the default reward traits i can buy?

The first two mods change the prices on all the default potions and traits, yes.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
There is a new mod here as asked about in the comments, with the default EA items and traits at the normal prices. So the Super Green Thumb and the other most expensive ones are at 4000 points as EA has them. The new traits this mod adds in are set at 1700 points as Frimlin suggested.

As I said already in private message, thank you Shimrod.

As you also now know, I am playing around with adjusting the prices further in my own personal version of the mod and if it goes OK I will release this for people to download.

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:22 PM
hello shimrod101, really thanks for the work, but and about the 2 "hidden traits" which i told you, the memorable and sincere?, dont have any way to put then also in the reward store?, both of then already exist in game and both work and both are supposed to be listed in the reward store but they not are, have any way to add then too?

currently the only way to have acess to that traits is using a cheating mode which give acess to the full list of in game traits.
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:47 PM

The first two mods change the prices on all the default potions and traits, yes.

Thank you so much:-) Downloading this right away:-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:56 AM
Very nice. Thanks. :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellessarr
hello shimrod101, really thanks for the work, but and about the 2 "hidden traits" which i told you, the memorable and sincere?, dont have any way to put then also in the reward store?, both of then already exist in game and both work and both are supposed to be listed in the reward store but they not are, have any way to add then too?

As I stated previously, the 'Reward' files don't exist on these two, just like the Quick Learner and those other bonus traits. I don't really care for a project to attempt to clone other reward files to construct some new ones, as this is something I've never done. And it's not as if I'm unemployed, I have other things to work on and plenty of things on my list.

I think these two you mention are being picked up by the Debug mod from the 'Traits' files, which are different from the Reward files I'm talking about.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:57 AM
Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:46 PM Last edited by ellessarr : 16th Feb 2015 at 11:00 PM.
As I stated previously, the 'Reward' files don't exist on these two, just like the Quick Learner and those other bonus traits. I don't really care for a project to attempt to clone other reward files to construct some new ones, as this is something I've never done. And it's not as if I'm unemployed, I have other things to work on and plenty of things on my list.

I think these two you mention are being picked up by the Debug mod from the 'Traits' files, which are different from the Reward files I'm talking about.

well it's really weird because when i manually by add then by the debug menu they have the same descriptions as normal reward store traits here the exemples: (the texts are in portuguese but basically means the same as english)

both the traits share the same
reward store and reward traits tags as the others regular tags(it's write in portuguese but means the same), looks like they where supposed to be in game but for some reason the team decided to remove then from the reward store list.
here on this link you can find sincere being listed as one of the reward store traits but he is not on the list.
http://simscommunity.net/2014/07/16...st-description/

they where very powerfull traits, memorable make the friendship/romance decay really low(making the aspiration trait to never lose friendship almost making the Beloved trait less atractive).

while sincere is a really powerfull tool to calm down sims and make more easy friendship or romance.

anyway thanks for the replay and good work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellessarr
they where very powerfull traits, Memorable make the friendship/romance decay really low(making the aspiration trait to never lose friendship almost making the Beloved trait less atractive).
while sincere is a really powerfull tool to calm down sims and make more easy friendship or romance.

It's possible they simply disabled Memorable because it's so similar to Beloved, if the sim has that Memorable trait it sounds like Beloved is almost useless.
Difficult to guess why they wouldn't want to use the Sincere trait. Strange.

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:20 AM Last edited by ellessarr : 17th Feb 2015 at 5:36 AM.
It's possible they simply disabled Memorable because it's so similar to Beloved, if the sim has that Memorable trait it sounds like Beloved is almost useless.
Difficult to guess why they wouldn't want to use the Sincere trait. Strange.

yeah that was what i think about, memorable great decrease the decay of relationship to the point of take many days to you really start to notice a difference, i prefer use it instead of beloved because you dont want to keep the same friendship with all the peoples which you meet, then for me memorable work much better i can focus on the sims i want to keep friendship without worry too much with decay

and sincere i thing was because maybe the feel too op, whatever the point is who we have 2 fully working traits which are supposed to be part of the game not being used =/ or have acess.

anyway really thanks.
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:30 PM
actually is there any option so I can remove the reward traits? I bought all reward traits and my sim hardly gets hungry or sleepy, it makes it boring.... not all reward traits tho; is there a way so I can remove some reward traits?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xsizhu
actually is there any option so I can remove the reward traits? I bought all reward traits and my sim hardly gets hungry or sleepy, it makes it boring.... not all reward traits tho; is there a way so I can remove some reward traits?

It appears that the Enable Debug Cheats mod will do it, it has Remove Trait on a pie menu there. I've never used it myself though. Maybe there is a Remove Trait cheat which can be typed into the cheat console.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:41 PM
That was great idea ever!!! It works perfect for me! Thank you very much! Greetings from Serbia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 7:08 PM
I'm a bit confused. So does this work with the Eternal/Immortal mod or not?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScottyPilgrim
I'm a bit confused. So does this work with the Eternal/Immortal mod or not?

No, it doesn't. That mod also has this whims.whims.tracker file inside the mod.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:41 PM
Thanks ..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 6:37 AM
Thank you so much for making a normal price version! I do love this mod. It's so tiresome having to unlock the aspiration traits over and over again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:56 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:17 PM
thanks u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 8:55 AM
I love you! THANKS!