Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:21 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 1st May 2012 at 2:27 AM.
Default Anyone wanna play a Batman/DC roleplay?
Anybody interested in a Dc/Batman Roleplay?

The rules would be you can make your own characters or play whoever if you want, they have to exist in the Dc world, and you get two characters at a time in case you decide to kill one off or use more than one. They can only be killed off with the player's permission.

(my first character would be Jane Doe, then later Joker because I am a boring person)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd May 2012 at 7:45 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lets get more peeps, because I want to do this role play too! I loveith the role play :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2012 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lets get more peeps, because I want to do this role play too! I loveith the role play :D

Have to find them..

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:53 PM
Indeed, but who? I mean....Its hard to find people *pouts*

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2012 at 8:46 PM
Indeed, but who? I mean....Its hard to find people *pouts*

Dunno, I always wanted to do a roleplay for this and Raider but I didn't expect any people, but I posted em anyway hoping..... I'm not sure how'd want to..

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd May 2012 at 3:50 AM
We will figure it out. I've role played as Lara, and I did a mighty fine job doing so, if I don't say so myself. However, it was hard getting people to role play with me But I do not care, I shall try again!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th May 2012 at 12:17 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 5th May 2012 at 3:10 AM.
We will figure it out. I've role played as Lara, and I did a mighty fine job doing so, if I don't say so myself. However, it was hard getting people to role play with me But I do not care, I shall try again!

Wait we might have smoke now, so WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! But I don't know yet.

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:39 AM
YAY! *throws confetti*

I need a life

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th May 2012 at 3:11 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 5th May 2012 at 12:24 PM.
Lemme start this one.

My character Joker.

Backstory:

The Joker, an insanely homicidal criminal, has no known origin. He is a disturbed mastermind who regularly changes his personality to counteract his ability to perceive reality. He has been an increasingly suicidal and insanely strong kamikaze dedicated to an unknown anarchic message against the Batman, recently culminating with poisoning Gotham City Waterworks with a deadly chemical agent named smilex (that renders its victims paralyzed, unable to breath, and in terrible pain as their saliva destroys the inside of their face, the most dreadful thing about this chemical is that it also induces hilarity as the people lose their minds and die a horribly painful death.) and killing the president of the United States, Lex Luthor, by snapping his neck and dropping him off Gotham Heights. It is rumored he started out as a random criminal who knifed a woman and was beaten brutally by the Batman, his mouth sliced open, and dropped into a vat of acid. To disguise the damage, he tattooed his entire body paper white.

A man named Ruffalo approached a limo in the early hours of the morning. The dawn was peaking in a brilliant, beautiful purple. The rain falling around him touched the ground, hitting puddle after puddle. He was absolutely drenched. He took the handle of the car and got in the back and sat on the couch. He looked warily at his clients. The Joker. His elite goons, Harley Quinn, a beautiful rather short young woman dressed in a red and black diamond embroidered leather jacket, a black tanktop and very tight jeans, and Bruno, an oversized shirtless ultra muscular woman with swastika pasties across her breasts, and black dress pants. The Joker himself, a smoke dangling from his mouth, gazed in a rather bored fashion, at Ruffalo. Today he wore a black leather jacket, a blue vest, and a white shirt.

"Hi there Mr. Joker. Our shipment of Chuckles has been working well, your new drug is very potent, and has ensured a lot of revenue." He, a sleazy fat balding man in a gray leisure suit, gold chain, extended his hand to shake the Joker's. Joker didn't move. Harley shook it instead.

"Heyyyy there my broman! I hear our lil deal's gone gold. Y'know how my puddin is, he's always kinda depressed." She said happily clasping her hands together.

"What, I thought, well he alway--.. huh." The man said.

"Wow well thass good our deal is cool!" She replied. She looked at Joker. "Come on lemme sit in ya lap down in ya seat puddin, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? I have to see what comes up." She leaned over and tried to mouth the Joker's scarred up 'mouth'.

"Nothing will come up Harley." He said to her, frowning, pushing her away.

Ruffalo looked at his hands, they were messed up looking, and his nails were painted black. He began to notice something seemed off about his body, and realized he never breathed. Not once.

"Mr. J! So you doan' wuv me huh?" She pouted.

"Of course I love you, my little angel. I love you when you cry. I only love you when you cry. I love it when you hurt me, you show me that you care."

"Is something wrong?" Ruffalo asked. They were approaching a backstreet ugly dump in the city. Rain drenched the car.

"Oh no. I smell like lemons, really." Joker said aberrantly cracking his neck to the side. "Such, a dirty city. I like it."

The Joker was the most depressed person he had ever seen. Ruffalo wondered if he himself would live to see another day. Harley's eyes widened in rage, she was a ticking bomb ready to explode.

"So you doan' love me huh? You're usin me, is that right, bitch? You don't YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME!? This all A BIG JOKE T' YOU!?"

"Harley. I'm kinda gay."

He bent his head down and wrinkling his brow ridge, attention focused on her shrewdly.

"FUCK YOU YOU BITCH I'm your manager I own you!" She pulled out a gun and forced it in her mouth, "Y'wanna see me die!? BITCH!? You nothing wivout me!"

Ruffalo got nervous and piped up. He tried to touch her shoulder, "Please, today we do business, ma'am--" "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She punched Joker in the face breaking his nose. He looked at her quietly. "Such moxie. I like it."

He pulled Ruffalo off the seat, kicked opened the car door breaking its hinges, and jumped out of the car as it sped off, leaving them both rolling into an alley. Ruffalo tried to stand, but something had snapped in his leg.

"SHit why'd you do--"

A shoe caved into his face.

The Joker broke his jaw with a kick from his knived shoe. He smashed into him silently, again and again, for no reason at all. Each kick broke another bone. He jumped on the man and stomped into his chest.

His leg ripped through the air and burst open the man's skull.

"Sweet man."

He smashed his fists into the man again and again.

"My sweetheart."

He leaped into the air onto Ruffalo's head.

"I like the sound it makes, when they cry. I like to know it, it shows the real truth. The city is weeping right now."

The driver stumbled searching in the rain, into him and tried to pull him away. The Joker kicked Ruffalo one last time, splattering what was left of his face into the wet grass peeking from broken pavement.

"Don't touch me." He turned around and grabbed the man's surprised face shocking him with a buzzer electrocuting both of them in the rain.. As the air fried and the life drained away, the Joker forgot they were there, looked around, noticed them, looked down at them and frowned. Harley walked up to him hearing the words 'whatever could this be'.

"Well hello there. Let's go out. I wanna get really fuckin drunk." Joker told her wiping the blood from his nose with a hanky. He licked some off with his forked tongue, and patted her shoulder.