Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedwetting for everyone

by Proximitron Posted 24th Sep 2017 at 5:56 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2024 at 12:49 AM by Proximitron

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:43 PM
Default Could you add support to version 1.0.0?
as title says, could you add support to 1.0.0? I'm running the game off origin so that i can have working mods all the time, i can't seem to find anything patches pre cats and dogs
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:18 AM
Huh... thanks for making this. One of my Sims' back story is a dark past, which resulted in her unable to have babies and becoming incontinent. I do find something listed to work doesn't on mine, however. "The incontinence trait stopps the sim from realizing that he has to go to the toilet." - Mine realized as usual and tried to make a run to the toilet.

A few suggestions/ideas:
*Sims can change using the dresser, but they are suddenly Flirty after. Is there anyway to change that to something else, like Confident or just plain Happy?
*I don't know if this is possible, but if a Sim has begun to smell from an unchanged diaper and a nearby Sim feels Discomfort, is there a way to make the incontinent Sim feel Embarrassed at the same time?

Anyway, it is pretty interesting so far and I'm curious about the future features you are hoping to implement.
THANKS POST
#78 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 1:17 PM
THANKS
Test Subject
Original Poster
#79 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 6:02 AM
Behaviour patterns are not perfect and the buff (Flirty) is wrong too, i know. But thanks for the report. I actually aim to do more social behaviours as soon as possible, but i am currently working in 2 jobs. As soon as this situation gets better i will be able to continue development even faster.

Proximo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#80 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arcimist
as title says, could you add support to 1.0.0? I'm running the game off origin so that i can have working mods all the time, i can't seem to find anything patches pre cats and dogs

I am sorry, i can't, because every version support would need a complete own buildset and development ON old code. By using current xml and data-files, my mod will be only compatible to the tested or (sometimes) newer versions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:07 PM
updates to the game and mods make it better
Just update the your game arcimist because modder's and electronic arts wait for nobody Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcimist
I actually can't wait for the next update for this mod or the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:15 PM
great mod can't wait for the new updates for it.
I"k your busy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
Oh my gosh! Yes! I've been waiting for a mod like this since Sims 2!!! Excellent work! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#84 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:27 PM
I try to @Lavarocks, but the current version i am working on is a bit more then half finish sadly. Also there are some featurs that need to be be working togehter, before i can think of releasing the patch. I currently have not enough time to finish it, but will come back to it as soon as possible.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 8:35 AM
Hi, I can't find the trait for bedwetting, can you help me?

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#86 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oachi06
Hi, I can't find the trait for bedwetting, can you help me?

"In this current state of beta, both traits can be acquired by using 100 reward points in the reward store."

If you can not find it in the reward store, another of your mods is overwriting the reward store.
Test Subject
#87 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 7:18 PM
Working except for the fact that the sim still runs to the toilet if not asleep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 9:08 PM
Can't wait for this to get more features! Especially for equipping and unequipping diapers, and more emotional responses, such as embarrassment (I love making my sims embarrassed, lol!).
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:42 PM
When will the next patch arrive?
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 10:14 PM
I really like this mod! would it be possible to make it so that other sims can change the diaper of an adult sim who is incontinent? I think there needs to be more emotion put into this mod. :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:49 PM
Thanks for taking over my mod :)
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:57 PM
I am having difficulty finding these traits in the rewards store, I have no other mods enabled. Is this an update issue?
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
Thanks for the mod! I was wondering if you could give us an update on your progress? How far along on this are you? And do you know around when you can give us the next update on this mod? Please get back as soon as you can! Thanks for the mod by the way I'm loving it and having read the plans in the description for the future, I cant wait for the next update on it!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#94 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ol1995
Thanks for the mod! I was wondering if you could give us an update on your progress? How far along on this are you? And do you know around when you can give us the next update on this mod? Please get back as soon as you can! Thanks for the mod by the way I'm loving it and having read the plans in the description for the future, I cant wait for the next update on it!!

I had something worthwhile before the last patch. Not finished but working. Right now half of it is again not working. New house and new job is coming up this/next month, so it will delay it all again. If you are interested in developing this mod or using part of its code, i do allow this.
Test Subject
#95 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:15 AM
Hi! I really want to use this mod, but it doesn't work on my game even though I have no other mods installed. Is it because I have Seasons installed?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 1:56 AM
TS4 is version 1.44.11 might want to update ASAP... I want this mod again....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 4:54 PM
Hey, I absolutely adore this mod you have been developing for the Sims 4, thank you for your hard work. (same to the person you took over from with the previous mod) Is there any chance this mod might be made to integrate with the parenthood system in future? And yes I completely understand that not everyone has all of the content for the game, this is simply just an inquiry out of curiosity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 3:02 PM
It seems to be great mod. But is there any way, to run this with Seasons? Or how long we need to wait for compatible version? Because it something great, i was waiting for mod like this for long time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#99 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by euphrasie95
Hi! I really want to use this mod, but it doesn't work on my game even though I have no other mods installed. Is it because I have Seasons installed?

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny5clowna
TS4 is version 1.44.11 might want to update ASAP... I want this mod again....

Quote: Originally posted by droiddownunder
Hey, I absolutely adore this mod you have been developing for the Sims 4, thank you for your hard work. (same to the person you took over from with the previous mod) Is there any chance this mod might be made to integrate with the parenthood system in future? And yes I completely understand that not everyone has all of the content for the game, this is simply just an inquiry out of curiosity.

Quote: Originally posted by GreyMouse95
It seems to be great mod. But is there any way, to run this with Seasons? Or how long we need to wait for compatible version? Because it something great, i was waiting for mod like this for long time.

I am sad to hear that it is now completely not working after the last patches. I will try to at least fix it as soon as possible.

If anyone can fix it for me (or tell me why it is not working) this would speed up the process a lot. I would integrate this immediatly into my mod.

All sources and files are part of the archives and can be freely changed.

Proximitron
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 7:58 PM Last edited by GreyMouse95 : 11th Jul 2018 at 8:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Proximitron
I am sad to hear that it is now completely not working after the last patches. I will try to at least fix it as soon as possible.

If anyone can fix it for me (or tell me why it is not working) this would speed up the process a lot. I would integrate this immediatly into my mod.

All sources and files are part of the archives and can be freely changed.

Proximitron

Sorry, i was wrong. Mod is working fine for me (incotinent and Betwetter traits, don't know are other features good). But i have some questions. It's any way to equip diaper without these traits? Or to do not equip them by choice with Incontinence/bedwetting? When can we expect new features? Is there any chance that will be possible to change diaper of another sim in any age, not only toddlers? In both ways, for example teen changing diaper of another teen, or kid changing diaper of another kid.

Also I noticed that bath with soaks has no affect with diaper change. It's still dirty after that.

Thanks
Page 4 of 8