Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedwetting for everyone

by Proximitron Posted 24th Sep 2017 at 5:56 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2024 at 12:49 AM by Proximitron

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Proximitron
You have full premission do do anything you like with code and assets. I included all sources in every release of my files and have no problem in other people using the files for/with other mods or developing new things with it. I myself do not find the time currently to continue development and hope the codes are of use to other people:

Hints:
- Most changes are done by using xml files. The overwritten xml-files include changes on behaviours and limitations.
- Many thing i worked out are to read in the changelog and all overwritten files are documented too.

If you have questions how to continue development, i will try to answer all i can.

It seems no one else is going to continue this mod, so I would be willing to. Problem is, I have absolutely no experience with modding. I think(?) I get the basics of how to implement certain things using the source code I guess (I don't know how to better word it), but I don't know how to make codes from scratch, and I know nothing of editing script files, or even getting the game to work after the recent patch which is my main goal. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated, assuming I even made sense with any of this.
Test Subject
#127 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 10:27 PM
The mod seems to give me Last Exceptions (i think)

Edit: Nope.avi, it doesn't. good
Test Subject
#128 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaiaMadness
This mod has not been updated, and won’t be for the foreseeable future, as the creator has stopped working on it. They have however said that anyone may work on and update it if they so wish, so if you know any mod creators who may be willing to work on it, you could bring it to them.

but, is this an issue everyone is having?? maybe its a problem with me rather than the mod
Test Subject
#129 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 6:34 PM
The mod is not working properly. Can you update it, please?
Test Subject
#130 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 11:45 AM
Yes to the commenters, WW and Basemental combined would be great, finally my alcoholic sims could have umm, let's just say, unfortunate accidents haha. I think Basemental would get onto this : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 3:02 PM
thanks for the upload
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 10:02 PM
For the curious, I decided to test this mod yesterday, with both a bedwetting Sim and an incontinent one, and so far it's working fine! The only issue I'm having is that any aspiration reward traits from Seasons or later don't show up in the reward "store" (for lack of a better word), but using mods I can give my Sims those traits and take away the appropriate amount of points anyway, so it's certainly not a game-breaking issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#133 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nicjmartin
For the curious, I decided to test this mod yesterday, with both a bedwetting Sim and an incontinent one, and so far it's working fine! The only issue I'm having is that any aspiration reward traits from Seasons or later don't show up in the reward "store" (for lack of a better word), but using mods I can give my Sims those traits and take away the appropriate amount of points anyway, so it's certainly not a game-breaking issue.

The reason for this is that the only way i was able to implement the aspirations (new ones): I had to overwrite all aspirations with a set including my 2 aspirations.
This is documented as "S4_03B33DDF_00000000_CEE9A466EBFC13D1 - whims.whims_tracker". Thats the xml file and its internal name. By getting the current one (with all its aspirations) and adding my 2 aspirations, this could be fixed with an easy patch.
Test Subject
#134 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 9:41 PM
are you gonna patch it up one day? I still like it very much it's good work.
Test Subject
#135 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 12:00 PM Last edited by misslola : 18th Nov 2019 at 10:24 AM.
This mod is great!
This mod is very cool! I love it and can't go without it!

I made a mod for the mod so it gives you a little "Happy" moodlet when you're in a dry or wet diaper, or an embarrassed moodlet when other sims can smell you!
It's handy because you'll know how dirty your diaper is

It's in a private free club for ABDL mods in games, called Little Space.
We have over 1500 members, about 30 TS4 ABDL mods (and a couple really good ones for Skyrim as well).

There's also a bunch of other ABDL/Age Play/DDLG mods, like diapers (I made a mod for cute Pampers and Tykables), onesies and other clothing, and ABDL furniture (like a working adult crib!)

I can't link the site here, because it's an 18+ modding site and this site is PEGI-13.
Just google "abdl mods sims 4"

Test Subject
Original Poster
#136 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yzalieforbes
are you gonna patch it up one day? I still like it very much it's good work.

I don't know, but because the mod is now really out of date (still working but still...) its probably a better idea to take my changelog and recreate the mod based on the changelog alone. Should take about 6 hours to do it from scratch. But i will not promisse to do that. I promisse that it is not actually difficult to do, its just a bit of work. My changelog really holds all changes nessesary and should be able to be done by anyone with basic experience in Sims 4 modding.

Quote: Originally posted by misslola
Guys, there is a patched version of this mod available...
It's in a private free club for ABDL mods in games, called Little Space.
We have over 1500 members, about 30 TS4 ABDL mods (and a couple really good ones for Skyrim as well).

While i allow to use my work and have no problems with the ABDL community as such, i would personally prefer that any resulting versions of it are freely accessable and not used as a pretence to get people registering on other websites. As said, its just a personal opinion/wish but i find it questionable.
Test Subject
#137 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 10:23 AM
Quote:
While i allow to use my work and have no problems with the ABDL community as such, i would personally prefer that any resulting versions of it are freely accessable and not used as a pretence to get people registering on other websites. As said, its just a personal opinion/wish but i find it questionable.

Oh, I didn't even realize you actually updated the mod to work again! For a pretty long time it didn't, so some fans just patched it and posted it in December '18 and again in June '19.
(This page even had the automated "The author hasn't signed in for a long time, so don't expect any updates" message..)

I edited my message. Obviously if you're still active, then this should be the prime place to get the mod!
Just as a plug to ABDLs: there is kink content available based on this mod, and you can visit the mentioned club for that
Test Subject
#138 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 1:26 AM
Default Where are the mods on little space and help getting the sim to change into diaper
I Need Help finding the 30 mods ts4 abdl mods little space can you guide me to the page i have an account and help me how to figure out how to change the sim into a diaper
Test Subject
#139 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 10:09 PM
you can't change into a diaper all you doing is using a mod to auto-emptied the bladder stat when it gets low/medium/random so it's like you incontinent and "like" you using a diaper but not

the mod it's self will not work unless you using this mod (and unlock either the bedwetter or incontinence trait in the reward part (explained in previous posts)

if this mod doesn't work the website you were on does have a patched version of the mod (which if you look on the "Happily Diapered (for IwnBedWetting) 3a" mod in the ts4 abdl mods tab it gives you a link on where to download the patched version)

for future questions please refer to the actual website as we are not allowed to link to 18+ websites here

for anyone 18+ looking for the website i am talking about please refer to misslola's post: #158

sorry in advance to the creator of the mod Proximitron: i think the reason why this mod is not updated here is because the contents seems a little mature for people under 18 if it was posted here it would most likely be taken down also it's mostly targeted for the ab/dl community but thank you for starting off the mod and making updates/patched versions possible
Test Subject
#140 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 1:41 PM
Default Iwnbedwetting Mod Updated to DU
I don't know, but because the mod is now really out of date (still working but still...) its probably a better idea to take my changelog and recreate the mod based on the changelog alone. Should take about 6 hours to do it from scratch. But i will not promisse to do that. I promisse that it is not actually difficult to do, its just a bit of work. My changelog really holds all changes nessesary and should be able to be done by anyone with basic experience in Sims 4 modding.

Even though questionable whims.whims_tracker cannot be taken out at this time. Like you said "will need to rewrite the whole mod from scratch". But, currently updated to DU Expansion. For all who love this mod, here is the updated version including Baby Lola's modifications. Proximitron here is your Mod back for you to post back up.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  IwnBedWetting-Updated_DU.rar (122.6 KB, 839 downloads)
Description: Updated for Discover University
Test Subject
#141 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormchaser One
Even though questionable whims.whims_tracker cannot be taken out at this time. Like you said "will need to rewrite the whole mod from scratch". But, currently updated to DU Expansion. For all who love this mod, here is the updated version including Baby Lola's modifications. Proximitron here is your Mod back for you to post back up.

hey this does not seem to work for me ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#142 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 3:10 AM
I uploaded StormchaserOne's file as patch for this mod. I don't currently have sims installed. Please tell me if it works.
Test Subject
#143 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:24 AM
tested on 1.60.54.1020 and couldnt find the traits, i'm not sure if i didn't installed it properly or if it isn't working, can someone help?
Test Subject
#144 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:14 PM
Downloaded the mod today 05/06/2020 and it doesn't seem to work the traits are there but that's it and nothing changes when they are on
Test Subject
#145 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 0000Cid
tested on 1.60.54.1020 and couldnt find the traits, i'm not sure if i didn't installed it properly or if it isn't working, can someone help?

just to add the traits might not show up if you have other trait mods on try moving the other traits mod if you have any to another folder then add this mod back in then start up your game they should be there then just save and re enable your other mods then they should all be there in game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 6:33 AM
Im getting a grey lama image as a trait
Test Subject
#147 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 10:20 AM
Default Mod Doesn't work with sims 4 version PC: 1.70.84.1020 21/01/2021 version
i went and downloaded the mod and put it into the correct file location i tried it with all my mods and it did not show up and when i had no other mods in the mod folder and loaded the game it still did not show up.
Test Subject
#148 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 5:22 PM
Can someone please update this mod!! I downloaded it yesterday but it doesn't work. I was able to get the traits but nothing happens.
Test Subject
#149 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 5:25 PM
I uploaded StormchaserOne's file as patch for this mod. I don't currently have sims installed. Please tell me if it works.

Thanks for re-uploading the mod, but it is not working; I was able to get the traits but nothing happens. Would you be interested in updating it again? We could negotiate a price if necessary. I really enjoy this mod and miss being able to play with it.
Test Subject
#150 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormchaser One

Hi, is there any way that you could please update the mod? I downloaded it and found the traits, but it seems that nothing happens.
Page 6 of 8