Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 9:26 PM
Default Watching TV but without "Watching "!
Long time no seeing!

I made for you a TV that your sims can LISTEN:
They don't have to watch it and be stuck in-front of it
Just turn the TV on and if your sim in the same room with the TV - will gain fun!
It means they can:
* Eat & Watch/Listen to TV
* Work & Watch/Listen to TV
* Prepare food & Watch/Listen to TV
* And more!

See photo:

I hacked all my Tv's + Maxis Original Tv's
All files are here:

Download here all Tvs
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 4:46 PM Last edited by Corylea : 29th Nov 2022 at 8:15 PM.
Wow! That's such a cool mod! Being able to watch TV while eating breakfast will really help my sims get ready for work! Thank you!!

Edited to add: I just tried this out, using the hacked Maxis TV, and I see that those TVs now add to the Fun score until Fun is full. The Maxis moderate TV usually fills the Fun score to a level determined by the sim's Playful personality score; my sims usually stop gaining Fun at around 85% full. So these TVs cheat their fun to a higher level. You might want to mention this in your description, so players know about it. Or you might want to add the "what Is Max Fun" function (already in the file) to your fun-gaining code.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2022 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
Wow! That's such a cool mod! Being able to watch TV while eating breakfast will really help my sims get ready for work! Thank you!!

Edited to add: I just tried this out, using the hacked Maxis TV, and I see that those TVs now add to the Fun score until Fun is full. The Maxis moderate TV usually fills the Fun score to a level determined by the sim's Playful personality score; my sims usually stop gaining Fun at around 85% full. So these TVs cheat their fun to a higher level. You might want to mention this in your description, so players know about it. Or you might want to add the "what Is Max Fun" function (already in the file) to your fun-gaining code.

Hii! I hacked my game so sims will never stop using objects after gaining maximum fun... So I didn't thought this is important to mention...