Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 9:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
my sims doesnt stop cheating on their partner
First of all i am new here and if im posting too many questions just tell me, then i will put some time between my posts.
The question is; I have two couples in my household, when i throw a party the men always flirts with another women, im sick of cancelling autonomus flirt actions. (Female sims of mine never did such)
I saw igazor saying on nraas forum that if the sims are closer to each other and often performes romantic actions that means their attraction points are high and they are less likely to cheat. They perform romantic interactions almost everyday and they just had twins and my sims still try to cheat. He has no traits that could cause him to do. He was great kisser and i removed it since he tries to flirt everybody.
I am so scared that i dont even make him and a female sim in the household(which is his bestfriend's sister) speak to each other. They always flirt if im not watching them.
Basically i don't want my active sims to flirt with other sims (active or inactive just they have to stop cheating) and if inactive sims try to perform a romantic action, i want them to reject.
Thanks for your help! <3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 3:14 PM
What traits do your excessively flirting sims have? You could set their free will at low, so you can control better what they are doing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
What traits do your excessively flirting sims have? You could set their free will at low, so you can control better what they are doing.

I am completely okay with their causal life, they just hit on every girl if they have a chance, other things im completely fine with.
I am using townies, first one is Parker Langerak as an adult. He has a daughter and his traits are Slob Virtuoso Athletic Schmoozer Handy
other one is Ethan Bunch and he has newborn twins, traits; hates the outdoors genius bookworm star quality charismatic

If there is a mod that makes your sims have more faith i can use it.
Almost all my male sims are likely to cheat on thier partner, i can seek them when theyre chatting with inactives but the girl they live in the same house, they are almost always together, i dont want my sim to get cheated on with her best friend. I am afraid to make them speak to each other or im keeping their friendship bar at low all the time manually to prevent autonomus flirty interactions
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 12:17 AM
Just flirting would not mean they end up cheating. I think schmoozers are a bit more flirty than others and charismatic sims attract sims as well.
I don't know if there is a mod that prevents flirty interactions. It's possible it's the other sims' fault? Are they flirty sims? Hopeless romantic?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 6:52 AM
[QUOTE=310175]Just flirting would not mean they end up cheating. I think schmoozers are a bit more flirty than others and charismatic sims attract sims as well.
I don't know if there is a mod that prevents flirty interactions. It's possible it's the other sims' fault? Are they flirty sims? Hopeless romantic?[/QUOTE
The other sim is Lesbian, has 99 for women and -400 for men. She has unflirty inappropriate daredevil artistic hydrophobic traits.
I just dont wan't my sim to run and argue with his husband because he flirted with her bff.
Any mod that prevents autonomus romantic interactions, im down.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 1:14 AM
If your fine with mods, Nraas's Woohooer mod should work. IIRC, when it's loaded up, select Woohooer > Romance > Interaction Level: Romance (if your sims are in the "Romantic Partner" stage) / Interaction Level: Steady (if they're in the "Boy/Girlfriend" stage / Interaction Level: Married (if they're married), and select "Partner" (for Romance or Steady) or "Spouse" (if married). That should solve it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Are you posting in the technical help forum b/c you are suspecting some sort of game malfunction? If you are, I suggest you run a clean game without mods first to verify there is actually a technical issue.

i had this problem when i had no mods or cc in my game, now im asking it cause im gonna play the same storyline
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Are you posting in the technical help forum b/c you are suspecting some sort of game malfunction? If you are, I suggest you run a clean game without mods first to verify there is actually a technical issue.

can i assign someone to my sim whos not related in any way act like its in their family? no family tree
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 8:26 AM
https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=492102
i found this, does this help?