Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 8:14 PM Last edited by aurasims : 5th Sep 2021 at 8:54 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sims eyes weird double pupils
So i was downloading alot cc a few days ago and i just started up my game and i went into CAS and all my sims got these weird eyes and i dont know how to get rid of those two white pupils someone please help

Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 10:25 PM Last edited by Deshong : 6th Sep 2021 at 2:58 PM.
It's a simplistic imitation of eyes reflecting light and has been there since base game. This screenshot is one of many pre-release screenshots for TS3. Those simplistic imitation eye reflections has nothing to do with custom content eyes and is something that is a part of the game engine which is how it was designed to be rendered. And yes, sometimes there are can be two eye reflections possibly depending on the light sources and/or direction.

Without CC

With CC

Edit: Here is a screenshot I took recently with 3 light reflections in the eyes with differing opacity levels.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 4:18 PM
Is there any way to get them back to the way it was before?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 4:30 PM
I think it's because the custom eye you downloaded has its own catchlights painted itself in the eye texture. Maybe it's meant to be used with aWT's eye sliders that replaces the default eye mesh which in turn removes EA's catchlights.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 4:33 PM
Okay thanks im gonna delete all my cc eyes to see if its gone
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 8:43 PM
So i had to uninstall everything ); Its okay i had to many mods anyway
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 6:05 PM
Okay i uninnstalled all my mods and the eyes were still there also i removed all my sim3packs
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 11:00 PM
I couldn't see anything wrong either, I had to go back and reread because I couldn't see 2 pupils, those aren't white pupils they are light reflections.