Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 2:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night
Default S3PE "Valid for Random" False not working
I am using S3PE to get rid of unwanted clothing in my game. I have all expansion packs. To stop clothing that I dont want to see in my game, I use S3PE to set "Valid for Random" to false. This does work majority of the time, but I'm noticing that when a clothing item from one expansion pack (a jacket from Late Night for example) is an outerwear outfit for the Seasons expansion pack, I am unable to get rid of the outfit. When I set the jacket to "Valid for Random" False, it still shows up in the game. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 4:00 AM
Hi! I am not sure how to extract the files, I just change the CASP categories in S3PE but the seasonal clothing looks like it has different coding somewhere. So even if I change the CASP clothing item category or set Valid for Random to false they still appear in game. As a short term solution I ended up using Nraas dresser to blacklist these annoying seasonal clothing