Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:17 PM
Default Are there any active members in this group?
The last post was a looong time ago... Well ok a couple of months, but still.

I want to see who is actually active, so just post something below. Doesn't really matter what. Thanks!

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:10 PM
i'm active member,i just dont know what to post actually :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 4:58 PM
Active.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:59 PM
Well... Yay there's 3 of us! Thanks for posting guys.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 10:39 PM
I guess there isn't much to say besides: "TS2 has more features, the custom content is better". I only joined this group because my computer can't handle the Sims 3, but I imagine that I wouldn't like that game because of what I mentioned above. I think that the games companies (EA Games included) make games that require a lot more advanced computers than the ones average people have. Most people have what is now considered "crappy computers". And this is the opinion of a middle-class person. (sorry for my horrible English). I've gone a little off topic...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:41 PM
I suppose you're right... My computer could probably handle TS3, but from what I've heard a lot of people regret "upgrading". By the way- what's wrong with your English? Seems perfect to me! O.O
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 1:02 PM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 6th Feb 2011 at 4:23 PM.
My English, it's just that I am too meticulous. Maybe they regret upgrading their computers because they buy dual core processors and then they can't play The Sims 2 anymore. Nowaday processors are almost all dual core ones, so if people want to upgrade their computers to play The Sims 2, they have to buy used processors. Game requirements are very specific, so you would have to have a different computer for each game or give up some of them.

It would be useful if people would explain what "disagree" means, because I said so many things that I cannot guess what this anonymous disagreeing person disagrees with. Unless they do it because the fact that I write this amuses them. In that case I will consider all unexplained ambiguous disagrees as spam.

What did I do wrong?
Banned
#8 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 11:15 AM
active yes , online now mayde
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:42 PM
BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!! (AKA I'm active. )

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funcioná!!!
I guess there isn't much to say besides: "TS2 has more features, the custom content is better". I only joined this group because my computer can't handle the Sims 3, but I imagine that I wouldn't like that game because of what I mentioned above. I think that the games companies (EA Games included) make games that require a lot more advanced computers than the ones average people have. Most people have what is now considered "crappy computers". And this is the opinion of a middle-class person. (sorry for my horrible English). I've gone a little off topic...

Then the computer I have must be a VERY crappy computer, it's an old Dell laptop from 2006.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:14 PM
i've got a question why can't i log into the sims 2 website? did they shut that down now or what??
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robot264
i've got a question why can't i log into the sims 2 website? did they shut that down now or what??

I think EA just doesn't care for that game anymore.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:32 AM
Yeah, they've shifted all focus to TS3, which is terrible...half the time i try, I can't even get to the exchange to get the occasional find.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HylianWolf
Yeah, they've shifted all focus to TS3, which is terrible...half the time i try, I can't even get to the exchange to get the occasional find.

I agree with that comment, it is annoying that they are focusing everything for sims 3!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 3:22 AM
ACTIVEE

If your going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as well hit them hard!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 8:31 AM
Just activated the card of awesome Sims 2 Don't ask -.-"

And no, EA changed, they are now Origin, well for selling EA games. They still sell Sims 2 games, HOWEVER, Sims 3 seems to be a lot more popular, but not in my eyes. I honestly...Hate Sims 3. They should have kept it like the Sims 2, with the only exception that you can visit neighborhood lots. I just could NEVER get into the Sims 3.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Banned
#18 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:45 AM
I AM!!!!! Wow you guys aren't that active anymore are you...
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 3:37 AM
I am what most would call, a poofer or a ninja...>.>

Ninja...HIIIIIIIIIYA! <.<

Ahem, yeah, hi, Hladgunnr :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Forum Resident
#20 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:26 PM
I'm only Active when I get ideas of sims 2!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 5:19 PM
I'm here. lol Just joined.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 3:45 PM
Looks like I'm the only one left. lol
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 8:45 AM
Nah, Lucia940. I too, am here :D

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 10:11 AM
Hiya! I'm still here, occasionally! :D

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squaretable
Hiya! I'm still here, occasionally! :D

I am certainly glad there are others here! I indeed thought I was alone.

Page 1 of 2