Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quiet Woods Retreat

by msdwyer987 Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 10:30 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:15 AM by msdwyer987

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:40 PM
Very nice, congrats on being featured.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 5:52 AM
This is fabulous. Thanks!

Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers. -- Mignon McLaughlin
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:27 AM
Beautiful!
I would like to thankyou very much for this share!
I can't wait now to find a *special spot for it* Like someone else said I would not mind moving in.

This setup reminds me of a place I played many moons ago in Everquest. It was a land of treehouses. That would be an awsome thought to ponder to make a whole neighboorhood of treehouse or woodsey settings like the one you have.

I cant create squat like this. I do graphics in psp but not game related. Kudo's to you....I am sure I will be happy there.

Blessings :lovestruc
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:09 PM
Great house and looks even better in the game. I'd love it if you could post pics or a link so we can see a bigger pic of how you decorated for some decorating ideas.

Thanks so much for the great house!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:01 AM
OMG this looks absolutely wonderful just the way it is! I love your furnishings too, actually I want them, I wish you coulp upload a furnished version PLIZ PLIZ PRETTY PLIIIIIZ!?
Instructor
#31 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smukase
OMG this looks absolutely wonderful just the way it is! I love your furnishings too, actually I want them, I wish you coulp upload a furnished version PLIZ PLIZ PRETTY PLIIIIIZ!?

I second that. Just to have more ideas as the pics are too small to see more details. It is a great house. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:24 PM
Beautiful Thank you for sharing

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:12 AM
Very nice lot! And the pool's swimmable too! Can't wait to try this out! Thank you! And congratulations on being featured! You deserved it!

I'm pretty, huh? I'm not even PRETTY enough to FIT my shoes!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:02 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Ok, I just gotta say this: I've been playing with this lot in my game for a good while now...and I LOVE IT!!! I have my main Naurto ninja family living here; Kakashi, Iruka, Mizuki, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Pakun...This house is so perfect and awsome for my ninja Sims lol. I just wish the Sims would take more time to admire the house as much as I do, rather than beating eachother up!

Awsome job! Couldn't ask for a better lot!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 8:38 AM
Wow! This is incredible, thanks for sharing it!
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 7:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:03 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Very nice house!! I'd also like to see a furnished version of this house, Please!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 3:00 AM
*Dreamhouse!* Haha, thanks!

I take building requests. PM me if you need something built!!!

Current Projects:
1. Neo-Classical Plantation

Add to my list!

View my other houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:36 AM
Very peaceful looking, and I like the idea of having a bridge connecting the two buildings. Very nice!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:35 AM
looks awsome! ima have to try it out!

DOEreoh
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:06 PM
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:24 AM
That is gorgeous! Thank you ^^
Field Researcher
#42 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:41 AM
This is really beautful, but it has an error on it. =(

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 10:31 AM
Just incredible! Every time I think I've seen the best here, something like this comes into view and raises the standard again.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:05 AM
I lLOVE this house!! lovelovelove it!! AHH! It's so.....wonderful!

the future is funny.the future is bunny

~simss xox
Page 2 of 2